Reviews for Slave
NaraTemari011 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
O.O! Wow. This was definatley a really damn good chapter! A lot of ShikaTema interaction, and we finally got to see a POV of Temari's (now growing) feelings for Shika! I also loved the Neji-Hinata conflict, and the Neji-Shika discussion. This is turning out to be more interesting than I thought!

-NaraTem
darkchocol8807 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I LOVE IT! And yo review so fast! this is so good!

Update soon!

DarkC
darkchocol8807 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I seriously specially love "too lazy to be unfaithful"! it' just sounds just like a nara man!

DarkC
equitablyinjust chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Eh! AH! MEH! OMG! EMI! AT! ENG! LMAO! *HYPERVENTILATES*

I! Me! LoVe! AH!

Okay, okay. I can be coherent. Probably. Maybe. Sort of. Well, even if I can't... All okay. Because I don't really need to be. All I need to do is squeal. lol.

You reintroduced Tenten! Just like you said you would! I love Tenten! At first, I had no idea what was going on, though... I read it several times over, and then I just started laughing. Neji and Tenten... And Tenten still had an attitude. I love her so much. And Temari. I love Temari.

I just have to say, though, that having Gaara notice, and not Temari, especially with Shikamaru being so exercise-unfriendly, it was kind of misogynistic. But, hey, we're good.

And... AKATSUKI! LET SASORI LIVE! AND BE PART OF THE STORY! *major akatsuki fangirl* Right. I'm done. That was so awesome. I'm really, really excited for the next chappie. :)!
Sunny Cross chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow! Amazing! I literally signed up just so I could review this. I love how you portrayed all the characters in a new setting and gave them interesting roles! Shikamaru is adorable! He's so in love with Temari and she can hardly smile at him. Poor guy! :) And Temari is AWESOME! Gotta love the interacton between Gaara and her! One of my favorte parts was Ino and the pink sugaryness. Fantastic! Looking forward to your next update!
Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
wow. seriously. do you ever through some major curve balls? lol so much for the romance. LOL! wonderful chapter! I loved every second of it and I can't wait for more! It was hilarious and though Gaara is a little out of character he's still awesome. lol And I love how you threw Naruto and Hinata in there! SO CUTE! sigh. I love this story.

P.S.

Well that's all for the incredibly long reviews. That is until you post your next chapter. No hurry though! You just take your time and perfect it the way you have with these last seven chapters. Got it! Good! Yawn. 1:35 am. Time for bed! Night! :P
Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
DUHN DUHN DUHN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Impressive! That was rather a hilarious chapter. Genma? A butler! Whoda Thunk! But even as a servant he's still got his cool attitude! Coodos to you on that one! I've kinda run out of things to say. I've so like highly praised you in previous chapters I'm afraid I'd be repeating what I already said. And that would be superficial. But seriously. How late at night do you lie awake dreaming up these poetic yet action packed details? seriously I mean it. You never miss a beat! Whats up with that! That's amazing! Can't wait to read this last chapter and I'm even more excited for your next addition! Hey, BTW, drop a line if you feel like it. It would be totally awesome to talk to you with PM. I'd like to get to know you. lol hope that doesn't sound TOO creepy. But your style is intriguing and I'd like to learn more about your inspiration. If however I come off as some creep who randomly selected your story from a HUGE list and decided to read it fell in love with it and is now overly obsessed with your work and you would never in a million years contact or other wise acknowledge this strange fangirl. That's fine too. I'll suffice with writing these extremely long reviews telling you how much I love your work. Gosh. You sound like a famous author already! GASP! Can I have your autograph! That way, when you DO become a famous author I can totally have your autograph and sell it for thousands of dollars on E-Bay! WOOT! Ok I've taken up enough of your time. I'm going to read chapter 7 and review one last time. YAY OBSESSION! God I really am weird. Pay no attention to me. :P

Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I shouldn't be surprised. Though short compared to your last chapter it was just as good! There was so much emotion in it! Forget about quickening your Shikamaru Temari Action. It'll come. This story has so much potential! Don't ruin it by focusing only on Temari and Shikamru. Yes their relationship plays a huge part but so does everything written in this chapter! Temari and her family and her past and the future of her people! The structure is amazing! Everything is so perfectly balanced. So don't worry about rushing it! It'll come. ;)

Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Oh... My... God... I know this may be hard to believe but I. am. speechless. Damn! You don't miss a THING! Narry a detail slips your writing. incredible. simply incredible. I could never hope for a better fanfiction. I'm pushing for a fan minisode! This would be absolutely spectacular in color and motion and sound. Wow I just can't stop singing praises! Get the publisher out here this instant. I KNOW good writing when I see it and honey, this here is THE best fanfic I've EVER read. And I mean EVER! Please don't stop. Take your time but don't stop. The characters are AWESOME! The plot is AWESOME! Everything. is. AWESOME! It's Beyond Awesome! It's BeAwesome! As Rhino would put it. Keep it up!

Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
This story never ceases to amaze me. Every detail is perfect! It's like a combination of Naruto and America before the civil war! With a look into both the nasty parts we always here about what with the slave and sex trade and also a look into the life of many slaves that is rarely every viewed! Well written and not surprisingly historically accurate! one more thing before I read the next chapter. TEMARI ROCKS!

Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY! You my friend are a genius! Who would have ever thought putting Hinata in the Sand? BRILLIANT! And Shikamaru! Perfect as always. I was very please with how you portrayed his father as well. Again another perfect 10 there. Temari's living up to her fighting spirit and everything about this story has me on the edge of my seat. And I've barely gotten started! So looking forward to more! Your writing style is very unique indeed and you're darn good at it. Have you ever considered writing books? You'd make good money with this imagination! Take your time make the rest of this story as amazing as the beginning. Don't let anybody rush you. Cause that just ruins it for every one. lol Have fun writing this incredible fanfic I'm moving onto the next chapter so you'll be hearing from me again soon no doubt!

Miss. Shiro Tora chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow! Just the first chapter totally blew my mind! It doesn't follow ANY of the Naruto time line or plot structure and I think that's awesome! It's new and refreshing! Tenten was awesome! First time I've seen her play such a role. Nice! I like it. Very Hott. lol Shikamaru's the same but why change him? He's perfection in it's finest. As for the relationship you etched into Gaara Temari and Kankuro though subtle it's obvious they actually have a relationship and aren't just a bunch of kids who bitch at each other a lot. I know a lot of people who still don't believe they're siblings. I love how creative and bold you went with your theme. keep it up I look forward to reading and reviewing every chapter thoroughly!

Picture chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Yay, set up for some drama/intrigue. The Neji/army situation is looking quite interesting. I'm glad you chose to do the chapter ending this way, I like it a lot, including the fishing metaphor in the last line. I also feel bad for Hinata, poor thing, but at least she can shower now.
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I like the whole plot line to this, I am writing another story on the side with kind of the same plot. But I really really like this so far!

It makes me sad that Temari is going to use Shikamaru, but in the end she will fall for him too.

Oh goodness! Update soon, I am waiting patiently! Kind of... ok very impatiently.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Loved the chapter! Haha loved how Neji and Tenten were caught in such an...er-compromising position. Aw Gaara and Temari were reunited :) (now where did Kankurou wander off to?) Haha Gaara as Temari's lover? Well they do look completely different so I could see how he was mistaken. Can't wait for the next chapter (as always)!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »