Reviews for Slave
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Oh Gosh! The plot thickens! I loved this chapter. Even with not much ShikaTema action, the presence was still felt and that meant a lot! So Gaara is working for the Yamanakas? O_O I can see why Temari dropped the vase! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!

andy has an idea chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
First off, Don't let people rush you and don't rush yourself. Fuck 'em! I read it, when you post it. To be honest, I'd rather have a better story which took too long than a hurried story that's lacking something. You're the one telling me this story and I'm the one listing.

Second, good chapter! It established the reasons why Shikamaru is unsatisfied with Ino(as well as his life) and outlines the beginning of an interesting subplot. Once again, I'm liking where this is going.

Warning: Opinion coming! I don't know about anyone else but with the forbidden romance and the clash of two families, I can't help but get a Romio and Juliet vibe. My only hope is that they don't commit suicide in the end. I hate suicide. (That was only my opinion. Don't let it directly effect your story. Fucking kill them if you want to, and I'll just sit here and read quietly.)
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Dun dun duuh! Haha, all dramatics aside, I really liked this chapter (since when haven't I ever liked any of your chapters?) I can't wait to read the next chapter!
jocular monoceros chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Gasp, what's happening? Nice chappie, great cliff-hanger haha ] Run, Shika, Run!
NaraTemari011 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
DAMN! YOU LEFT ME ON A CLIFFHANGER! Hehe. I was so happy to see the story alert of the chapter in my mail! Please update as soon as possible!

equitablyinjust chapter 6 . 7/13/2009

I don't know why, but the line: "If he only had nine more months of freedom left he intended to live them." Made me think of Temari getting pregnant. Don't ask. Really.

Anyway... She's going to find Gaara... Things are going to get exciting... I'm not going to be able to wait long enough for the next chapter... Stuff like that.

Uh, my only criticism... (and if you have to laugh at me for such a feeble issue with your story... Shuttup! It is my right to ALWAYS find at least one thing wrong...) When Temari enters the room, she mumbles. That's submissive. Mutters, hisses, growls, I'm not a thesaurus, etc...

Okay, all done. Lets keep going!
andy has an idea chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Just found this story and I must say, it's quite interesting. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Picture chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I apologize in advance for the following musical theater reference: I don't know if you happen to be familiar with the musical version of ''Aida'', but it has a song entitled "Dance of the Robe" in which the title character has the exact same feelings as Temari in this chapter. I like this song a lot because it conveys emotion the same way you do here- it’s not whiney or even all that angsty, but it's powerful. It never seems like the kind of feeling Temari is experiencing in the second part is paid much attention, but you definitely do it justice. I hope Yoshino doesn't turn out to be a total witch, though. She certainly has quite a temper.

Yeah, sorry about that, again. I'm pretty bad, I know; I just couldn't help it, it fits so perfectly.
AbombAnation chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Wow, i liked this chapter alot. im starting to hate for not alowing temari to be a maid though! but i would be afraid of itching powder to. this chapter also has alot of insight on how the other slaves and servants feel about temari, i thought they would feel a little more resentment on how her family let Suna crumble so easily. it also showed Temaris politicial stand in the whole thing. really enjoyed reading this (even if it was shorter than previous chapters) and im liking where youve taken the story so far and i agree with you taking it slow.

Hope you get the next chapter up soon! from now on ill review each and everyone of your future chapters! but i really really, and i mean really, hope for some shikatemi interaction in the next chapter. where is gonna station temari next anyway? i thought she would become a gardner, but now im hoping against, becuse of the little temariXshikamaru interaction unless he actually went out to talk to her which seems unlike him, but i cant think of any other job would feel "safe" having work at.

Im really hoping for the next chapter to have more temashika time! hopefully itll have at least 100,0 paragraphs in it, but ill settle for less though, lol jk! Really loking forward to it :D!

~AbombAnation double meaning
equitablyinjust chapter 5 . 7/8/2009

You win! That was completely realistic! I could believe everything about Temari's self-discovery, and her return to thinking of herself as a leader only perfectly logical, but captivating as well. The mystique of the faceless painting only added to it. I look forward to seeing Temari grow into being the queen of the desert... I almost don't need Shikamaru. Almost. But I SO DO! Gimme.

*grabs and pokes Shikamaru*

Go bug the author. I want babies with lots of pineapple ponytails. And I want them now.

*waits patiently for the next chapter*
NaraTemari011 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I'm liking this story a lot...but I need ShikaTema interaction please!

Can't wait for the next chappie!

Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I loved it! The loss of identity made it that much more realistic! Poor Temari, not knowing who she is anymore. I hope Shikamaru will be one of the people to help her find out! Please update soon!

NaraTemari011 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Wow. This fic is so cool! Please update soon!

Maaka-sama chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Beautiful...Awesome...There's nothing more I can say. Written and described perfectly, nothing is unclear and everything is right. Update soon...! .(_).

267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »