Reviews for Slave
ShikaTema Crazy chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
Oh no, you can't just leave us on a cliff hanger like that! Not after 17 chapters! I'm addicted... I love your writing style - just brings the images into my mind. What happens next?
drowninglinguists chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
I really really love this story! I was surprised, actually, by how much I love it, but I really, really do! I know it's almost been a year since you've updated, but I want you to know that I truly enjoyed your story, and that I will be waiting if you ever update.
Dei-Dei wolfgirl chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Has this fic been abandoned?
NanahoAkimoto chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
NobleBoss chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Whoa, I wish I'd found this sooner! Your writing skills are amazing. I'm completely captivated by this story. From Shikamaru being soft hearted and bored to developing a riveting forbidden love with the Princess Temari. Her acceptance of his feelings was also very moving. As the story progresses though, I understand the Akatski intend to wage war on Konoha using the royal family as a catalyst for moving other countries to action. However, if Temari is not enough as they say and they need her younger brothers, then why is her life of value to them at all? They could easily set a trap as they have now to catch and kill Gaara, then dispose of her and her unborn child. Why wait 3 months to act? Also, will Saske make an appearance now that Itachi has appeared? Just little curious things that I wonder about. Lastly, I might have missed it but how do the houses in the story look? Is this very modern day in setting, WWII, or possibly late Victorian? I just wanted to get a better feel for how the environment and guns looked as we watch your epic story unfold! :) idk why I constantly picture the Konaha in your story with grand chandeliers and cobblestone streets O.O Sorry for the long review. I'm 100% in love with your story and I can't wait to read more! Pleeeaase update soon! P.s. you get 9 cookies for even taking the time to construct an AU so elaborate!
NobleBoss chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Amazing story!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
please update ASAP awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Who's the hokage?
Tenny-Tomboy chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
OMG! Please don't kill anyone!... Well maybe except for some of the Akatsuki... So not cool of a cliffhanger! So excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Who is the hokage? And why is naruto in suna? Is he still the fourth's son?
zahra chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Please please please continue the story :)
dragonballbaby chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
PLEASE continue!
eirini.sabbidou chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Really good story... but plz tell me that shikaku is not dead?!
Danni Neighbors chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
You are an amazing writer! I stumbled across your piece while surfing the fan fiction website and I simply had to read the whole thing! I loved it some much I've reread it at least 3 times! Please publish the next chapter! Finish this piece! Then write some more books and make some serious money off of them because you have some serious talent my friend!
lady kae chapter 17 . 12/19/2013