Reviews for Slave
please update ASAP awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Who's the hokage?
Tenny-Tomboy chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
OMG! Please don't kill anyone!... Well maybe except for some of the Akatsuki... So not cool of a cliffhanger! So excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Who is the hokage? And why is naruto in suna? Is he still the fourth's son?
zahra chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Please please please continue the story :)
dragonballbaby chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
PLEASE continue!
eirini.sabbidou chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Really good story... but plz tell me that shikaku is not dead?!
Danni Neighbors chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
You are an amazing writer! I stumbled across your piece while surfing the fan fiction website and I simply had to read the whole thing! I loved it some much I've reread it at least 3 times! Please publish the next chapter! Finish this piece! Then write some more books and make some serious money off of them because you have some serious talent my friend!
lady kae chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Best story ever!
Izzy chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
The suspense! I don't even know who's dead! So. Good.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I really love your story. It's really different from the other's I read. I really hope you continue your story.
erd chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
lovely chapter, first time reading it all the way through. keep up the good work cant wait to see what happens next :)
Killionaire chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Hey, I've been reading this story for YEARS and I've loved it. The one gripe I've had, however, is how weak Shikamaru appears to be in the story sometimes. He's been doing his thing lately, especially in the manga so I was just wondering why at some points he seems a little helpless.

But all-in-all, I really like the direction that this story is going. I was eating a bag of chips and was halfway through the chapter before I realized I was eating waaayyy too slowly because I was entwined in the story. Hope you update sooner, rather than later!
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Good start, I like it so far.
Poor Gaara :(

I wonder how Temari is going to keep "Strong" when she becomes a slave.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013