Reviews for Slave
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
OMG a baby!

Pleaseeee update.
Dark Temari chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
First time I leave a review in this fic, wow!
English is not my first language (I'm from Argentina XD ), but your story is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading although I had to put a liitle more effort from myself, haha XD
Since I finished the last chapter, I'm wandering about how it could continue but it's a nonesense... Only you have in your mind that awesome ideas that can build this ultra-awesome story which I've fallen in love with...
Personally, I like the tangled web between Temari, Shikamaru and Itachi (and Ino)... But I hope that it ends in Shikatema, haha XD
Please (yes, I'm begging you down on my knees...) UPDATE THIS FIC SOON! PLEASEEEE! Please! Please! Intrigue is gnawing me!

Note: Sorry if you didn't understand something... my English is really awful
teruteriyaki chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
oh God! it has been forever since the last time you update this fic. i really love this fic and it was frustating waiting this fic updated. i am and will wait your update ;D
exoticblackpearl chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Nice work as usual. Can't wait for more.
Mari chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
OMG ! I am loving your fic! really! It is sooo amazing! I think i read all in 2days at work huihuiahiua
Cant wait for more!
Mockgirl chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
OMOG, Nice story I really like update soon plz
I can't wait _
Wannabe-Temari chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
FINALLY THE WAIT IT OVER! but worth it :) I loved this chapter so much! That cliffhanger will be the death of me haha, please update soon!
animedude16 chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I wanted to read more now I have to wait again...haha great chapter and glad you had time to update :)
babyfewd chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I am definitely still reading the story and I so hope I'm correct in assuming that the baby is Shikamarus x3 btw I don't believe I have ever reviewed any of your work but I must say I love your stories! They're always so well written and just amazing :) No pressure just you know keep up the good work haha :)
Shikamaruisalive chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
DEFINITELY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK although with another cliffhanger. Huhu. Tension is building and I can't wait for you to update! I really like how you balanced out Ino's character. She is afterall a good gal under all that make up. Anyway, thanks for another chapter! :)
SPARTAN-PR1M3 chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm downright impressed that you returned to continue the story. Many other authors I've contacted still haven't updated their stories.

But enough about that.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The small recaps and flashbacks throughout the chapter saved me an entire reread of the story and left me wanting the next chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next!

lotbe chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Okay, but in all seriousness, oh my god, oh my god, I never thought this day would come. You're back. Slave's back. This is the greatest day of my life. Oh my god.

What do I say? What is there to say, this is amazing. It's so totally amazing and I've always been so in love with your writing and oh my god what the shit Temari's pregnant.

And a cliffhanger. You cruel little imp. Slap me across the face with a metal chair why don't you. You're going to leave me hanging and it's going to kill my soul (please oh my god please don't leave me hanging I love you).

You probably know this already but I adore this chapter, I love it so much, I appreciate all the effort you put in, every word you write. I'm a huge fan of this story. Eagerly waiting for an update.

Thanks for such a great read.
sylversmith chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm still reading, although it took me some time to remember some of the details of where the story last left off (especially considering that there was the time lapse in the story as well).

With all the different story lines progressing, it felt like the chapter went by very quickly (or maybe it was just the added anticipation from seeing a new chapter for the first time in a... well a while), but I thoroughly enjoyed it all, and already can not wait for the next installment and the resolution to this cliff hanger!

PS: Knowing how well you can spin conflict, this Shikamaru-PregnantTemari-Ino-Itachi mess is bound to be intense.
nara-love chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm still reading ! It's been forever! I'm glad that you updated this.
dragonballbaby chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Wahh please continue this! Pretty please it's gotten right to a good part, please!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »