Reviews for Slave
Izzy chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
The suspense! I don't even know who's dead! So. Good.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I really love your story. It's really different from the other's I read. I really hope you continue your story.
erd chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
lovely chapter, first time reading it all the way through. keep up the good work cant wait to see what happens next :)
Killionaire chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Hey, I've been reading this story for YEARS and I've loved it. The one gripe I've had, however, is how weak Shikamaru appears to be in the story sometimes. He's been doing his thing lately, especially in the manga so I was just wondering why at some points he seems a little helpless.

But all-in-all, I really like the direction that this story is going. I was eating a bag of chips and was halfway through the chapter before I realized I was eating waaayyy too slowly because I was entwined in the story. Hope you update sooner, rather than later!
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Good start, I like it so far.
Poor Gaara :(

I wonder how Temari is going to keep "Strong" when she becomes a slave.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
OMG a baby!

Pleaseeee update.
Dark Temari chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
First time I leave a review in this fic, wow!
English is not my first language (I'm from Argentina XD ), but your story is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading although I had to put a liitle more effort from myself, haha XD
Since I finished the last chapter, I'm wandering about how it could continue but it's a nonesense... Only you have in your mind that awesome ideas that can build this ultra-awesome story which I've fallen in love with...
Personally, I like the tangled web between Temari, Shikamaru and Itachi (and Ino)... But I hope that it ends in Shikatema, haha XD
Please (yes, I'm begging you down on my knees...) UPDATE THIS FIC SOON! PLEASEEEE! Please! Please! Intrigue is gnawing me!

Note: Sorry if you didn't understand something... my English is really awful
teruteriyaki chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
oh God! it has been forever since the last time you update this fic. i really love this fic and it was frustating waiting this fic updated. i am and will wait your update ;D
exoticblackpearl chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Nice work as usual. Can't wait for more.
Mari chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
OMG ! I am loving your fic! really! It is sooo amazing! I think i read all in 2days at work huihuiahiua
Congrats!
Cant wait for more!
Mockgirl chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
OMOG, Nice story I really like update soon plz
I can't wait _
Wannabe-Temari chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
FINALLY THE WAIT IT OVER! but worth it :) I loved this chapter so much! That cliffhanger will be the death of me haha, please update soon!
animedude16 chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I wanted to read more now I have to wait again...haha great chapter and glad you had time to update :)
babyfewd chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I am definitely still reading the story and I so hope I'm correct in assuming that the baby is Shikamarus x3 btw I don't believe I have ever reviewed any of your work but I must say I love your stories! They're always so well written and just amazing :) No pressure just you know keep up the good work haha :)
Shikamaruisalive chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
DEFINITELY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK although with another cliffhanger. Huhu. Tension is building and I can't wait for you to update! I really like how you balanced out Ino's character. She is afterall a good gal under all that make up. Anyway, thanks for another chapter! :)
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »