Reviews for Slave
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Who is the hokage? And why is naruto in suna? Is he still the fourth's son?
zahra chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Please please please continue the story :)
dragonballbaby chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
PLEASE continue!
eirini.sabbidou chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Really good story... but plz tell me that shikaku is not dead?!
Danni Neighbors chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
You are an amazing writer! I stumbled across your piece while surfing the fan fiction website and I simply had to read the whole thing! I loved it some much I've reread it at least 3 times! Please publish the next chapter! Finish this piece! Then write some more books and make some serious money off of them because you have some serious talent my friend!
lady kae chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Best story ever!
Izzy chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
The suspense! I don't even know who's dead! So. Good.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I really love your story. It's really different from the other's I read. I really hope you continue your story.
erd chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
lovely chapter, first time reading it all the way through. keep up the good work cant wait to see what happens next :)
Killionaire chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Hey, I've been reading this story for YEARS and I've loved it. The one gripe I've had, however, is how weak Shikamaru appears to be in the story sometimes. He's been doing his thing lately, especially in the manga so I was just wondering why at some points he seems a little helpless.

But all-in-all, I really like the direction that this story is going. I was eating a bag of chips and was halfway through the chapter before I realized I was eating waaayyy too slowly because I was entwined in the story. Hope you update sooner, rather than later!
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Good start, I like it so far.
Poor Gaara :(

I wonder how Temari is going to keep "Strong" when she becomes a slave.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
OMG a baby!

Pleaseeee update.
Dark Temari chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
First time I leave a review in this fic, wow!
English is not my first language (I'm from Argentina XD ), but your story is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading although I had to put a liitle more effort from myself, haha XD
Since I finished the last chapter, I'm wandering about how it could continue but it's a nonesense... Only you have in your mind that awesome ideas that can build this ultra-awesome story which I've fallen in love with...
Personally, I like the tangled web between Temari, Shikamaru and Itachi (and Ino)... But I hope that it ends in Shikatema, haha XD
Please (yes, I'm begging you down on my knees...) UPDATE THIS FIC SOON! PLEASEEEE! Please! Please! Intrigue is gnawing me!

Note: Sorry if you didn't understand something... my English is really awful
teruteriyaki chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
oh God! it has been forever since the last time you update this fic. i really love this fic and it was frustating waiting this fic updated. i am and will wait your update ;D
kirashiki chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Nice work as usual. Can't wait for more.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »