Reviews for Slave
SPARTAN-PR1M3 chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm downright impressed that you returned to continue the story. Many other authors I've contacted still haven't updated their stories.

But enough about that.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The small recaps and flashbacks throughout the chapter saved me an entire reread of the story and left me wanting the next chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next!

-SP
lotbe chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Okay, but in all seriousness, oh my god, oh my god, I never thought this day would come. You're back. Slave's back. This is the greatest day of my life. Oh my god.

What do I say? What is there to say, this is amazing. It's so totally amazing and I've always been so in love with your writing and oh my god what the shit Temari's pregnant.

And a cliffhanger. You cruel little imp. Slap me across the face with a metal chair why don't you. You're going to leave me hanging and it's going to kill my soul (please oh my god please don't leave me hanging I love you).

You probably know this already but I adore this chapter, I love it so much, I appreciate all the effort you put in, every word you write. I'm a huge fan of this story. Eagerly waiting for an update.

Thanks for such a great read.
sylversmith chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm still reading, although it took me some time to remember some of the details of where the story last left off (especially considering that there was the time lapse in the story as well).

With all the different story lines progressing, it felt like the chapter went by very quickly (or maybe it was just the added anticipation from seeing a new chapter for the first time in a... well a while), but I thoroughly enjoyed it all, and already can not wait for the next installment and the resolution to this cliff hanger!

PS: Knowing how well you can spin conflict, this Shikamaru-PregnantTemari-Ino-Itachi mess is bound to be intense.
nara-love chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I'm still reading ! It's been forever! I'm glad that you updated this.
dragonballbaby chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Wahh please continue this! Pretty please it's gotten right to a good part, please!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
I love this story, please update. Thank you!
shikatema4everxx chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
OMG, this story is so good! I know I'm a few years late, but could you pleaaaaaaase continue this? The potential rivals the canon series!
mk chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
kyaaaaa loved the nejiten moment at he end:D:D
mk chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I absolutely love them...al of them kyaaaaaaa
kirashiki chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
This is amazing!
Hinatawolf chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Wow this is good. Are you going to finish this?
Lost in My Sapphire Eyes chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
...but killing Ino and sailing off into the sunset sounds so lovely for them right now xD lol seriously though, i had to comment for you putting that thought into my head.
animechik16 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
I always loved this story it's my absolute favorite. The detail is amazing, the plot is intriguing, and the characters are just right. I love how you always kept Temari's confidence throughout the entire story. I really hope you update soon I love your really long story. :)
Good boy-chan chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic. It's so well thought out. I love that you've included things that other writers don't include (politics, similes that last for paragraphs, etc.). I realize that it has been about three years since your last update, but can you please continue this? I really would like to know what happens next.

Good boy-chan
zen chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
and the plot thickens... i look forward to your next chapter. haha.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »