Reviews for Slave
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
I love this story, please update. Thank you!
shikatema4everxx chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
OMG, this story is so good! I know I'm a few years late, but could you pleaaaaaaase continue this? The potential rivals the canon series!
mk chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
kyaaaaa loved the nejiten moment at he end:D:D
mk chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I absolutely love of them kyaaaaaaa
exoticblackpearl chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
This is amazing!
Hinatawolf chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Wow this is good. Are you going to finish this?
Lost in My Sapphire Eyes chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
...but killing Ino and sailing off into the sunset sounds so lovely for them right now xD lol seriously though, i had to comment for you putting that thought into my head.
animechik16 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
I always loved this story it's my absolute favorite. The detail is amazing, the plot is intriguing, and the characters are just right. I love how you always kept Temari's confidence throughout the entire story. I really hope you update soon I love your really long story. :)
Good boy-chan chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic. It's so well thought out. I love that you've included things that other writers don't include (politics, similes that last for paragraphs, etc.). I realize that it has been about three years since your last update, but can you please continue this? I really would like to know what happens next.

Good boy-chan
zen chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
and the plot thickens... i look forward to your next chapter. haha.
okmmgisshh chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
gech. i alread reviewed so i hve to do it annoymousl... PLeASE COnTINU. this is like m most favorite story out of urs
PanopticBibelot chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
I like this story. Please please please update. I'm begging you and I'm about to die of curiosity. You've left us at a cliffhanger. Once again, please please please please update.
Senator of Rome chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
I know it's been awhile since you last updated but update...PLEASE. An AMAZING story I might add. The plot was just wow and how you portrayed the characters woah. You should update.
Navaka114 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
YAY! NaruHina! And NejiTen! Though TenTen is a bit of jerk, and I'm sure that Neji has a good reason to be killing but...AND SHIKATEMA! I LOVE ALL THESE PAIRINGS! I hope Sasuke and Sakura appear soon, I love SasuSaku as a fourth pairing!
fanatic4Slave chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
omg this is such an awesome story, its been awhile since you've updated but i hope that just means a well rounded plot later when you do or if continue you the story. love ya :)i really love the setting and where you've put the characters. i thought it was crazy naruto and kiba weren't living in konoha, but that doesnt matter now. everything is so irresistible XD
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »