Reviews for Outskirts of Nowhere
Imkevk chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This is a really good story

Can't wait for the next chapter

Please update soon
chase the memories chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Hopefully that you plan to show some flashback of Dean and Haley when Jamie was born, but surprised that Haley asked Dean to gave their son up... Wondering that Nathan know about their past or not.. Love Dean/Haley banter.. Looking forward for more.. Update this soon...
RedDragen chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
Kimblekn chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Gosh you made my day when you updated! i'm in love with this story! I cannot wait for another chapter! I mean it's never what I expect! I can't wait to learn the back story behind Daley! So far we have that there was a love triangle and Haley almost choose Dean over Nathan (and it was a mistake that she choose Nathan! :D) Probably S3 or S4 of OTH. Um, Dean is Jamies father! And that's about it but I can't wait to know how they met and WHY she choose Nate! Dean is so yummier! :D Um I loved the panic Dean felt when Haley got pushed off a balcony and I was just chanting "Kiss him!" when Haley was yelling at Dean about him telling her to get angry! And everyone is so in character! Haley is a little more rough then she was in the show but nothing too bad and I love that she is! :D Dean changed her a little! :D Update soon and sorry about the big review!
fallenstacieb chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
i really love this story its so good cant wait for the next chapter
Kimblekn chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I cannot wait for an update! I'm loving this story! :D i'm a huge Daley fan! Is it going to be daley or naley in the end?
Kelly Shepherd chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Very good. Very intruiging. Can't wait to see what happens NEXT, though. Right it fast! :)And keep it up, girl!
mockingbird22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Love it!
toddntan chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
PERFECT CHAPTER! I'm loving the Daley storyline! The flashback with Dean wanting to quit hunting was so sad and it has me concerned about the end of this story! Will he quit hunting for Jamie and Hales... Ugh, I am super stoked for an update too! :-) Yes, Yes I am because i want to see some of theses love scenes you mentioned in your author's note!Also, Dean and Brooke hooked up once? Man, oh man did that really tick Sam off? I can't wait for my BAM to get itno their flirtation! The only thing I like moe than Daley is BAM! So, I am wondering who the attacker was and how Sam knows him! Man, seriously this is one of the best crossover fics I've ever read and you need to update NOW!

Yeah, so update soon, Okay!

Muhahahaha! L8r,

-Todd
Malicia-Potter1628 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
i really like your two chapter please post more...And i hope to see Dean and Haley together,
RedDragen chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
A another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
Winchester-Directioner chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
oh...intense. r u gonna put dean and haley together? they is totally some tension and unfinished business between those two!
chase the memories chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Love this chapter so far.. I was surprised that Haley was the one who want Dean to not involve in their son's live, but wondering that are you plan to have flashback of what happen the night Haley was in NYC and the night that she told him not to involve... Love the banter in between Dean and Haley in the store even Sam and Brooke try not to laugh at them.. It seems that they still in love w/ each other instead they was yelling at each other, so that way they won't get hurt again.. Definitely can't wait for next... Update this soon...
maine27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Amazing re-write, and it's only the first chapter. Love the original, btw. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next update :)
Adesina Dulson chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Whoa-ho...

The re-write is really good. I loved the original too, but this is amazing... you've upped your game, Becks.

Keep it up.