Reviews for Outskirts of Nowhere
toddntan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
WOW! Brooke is so BadA$$ in this story! I love how the REAL B. Davis came out and butchered that rapist, robbing maniac! LOL, tha girl is Totally hot when she kicks some Booty! "Goodnight bEEOTCH" - That was probably my favorite part of the first paragragh and the first scene! Because it is so Brooke like to be strong and funny even in the mist of a life threatening situation!

Now, i can't deny that the Nalien in my loved when Haley woke up beside Nathan. I know it was a simple scene and to answer the phone and I heart DALEY, but the 'I love yous' were just so sweet (well bittersweet since we know Daley will happen. But the triangle that will come out of this will be nothing short of HAWT! LOL, Hahaha! :0)

And BAley Burying the body.. i know Brooke killed a human, but that douche bag deserved it! If he comes back or whatever, Haley will "finish him OFF!" Do you know how cool Haley is in this story! Getting rid of Bodies and acting all Bonnie and Clyde about the shyt! LOL, I can't stop cheesing, I'm so excited and slighyly turned on by thinking of Haley and Brooke as Hunters/Slayers! And I can't wait for Sam and Dean to come! So glad Brooke talked Hales into calling them...

Let the action and romance begin! :0)SUPER stoked about this rewrite...

Update soon,

-Todd
RedDragen chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I am looking forward to what you got coming next
Winchester-Directioner chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
thats a very good chapter rewrite! i like how haley said she'll come back and finish him off. it gives her an edge that you don't see on OTH.
newyorklghts chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Thanks for reposting this story! I can't wait to read the changes you've made!
chase the memories chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I'm glad that you came back to this story to continue til finish this.. Definitely forward to read this story again..
altchic77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Glad to see that you are reviving this story. So far it looks great and I cant wait to see how you have adapted it. Keep up the good work!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3