Reviews for Buying a Baby
AiLove0023 chapter 1 . 5/31
I really does love your story. It was so amazing and surprising and makes me crave for more. Good job and well done. Thank you for such wonderful artworks. More power
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
Amazing story and beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it
lakeya2700 chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
Honestly this story was the bomb!
Kaokenfan chapter 21 . 2/25/2017
Oh my god. I couldn't sleep trough the story but had to and woke up really early the Metz day in order to finish it. What an amazing thing you wrote. It's beautiful. Keep going!
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
This is so cute!
Thornthief27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Why doesn't he just adopt? This is sickening.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
What a great fic. Excellent writing!
geregiaromelie chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
I can't decide whether it's finished or not but I am happy having the chance to read this really :)
TOSoldtimer chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Great story! Until the last few chapters, it reminded me of a modern version of of a Georgette Heyer Regency romance. Kenshin and Yahico almost come alive.
As for the widower remarriage issue; when my mother was dying too young, she told my father and all the relatives that she wanted him to remarry; the sooner the better. She gave him permission to move on, and it helped him a lot. Too bad Tomoe wasn't able to do the same for Kenshin.
Thanks for a wonderful read.
teshichan chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I read all 21 chapters in one day! Yey me. But I just couldn't put it down. Hahaha.

As much as I loved the story though, i kinda wished there was more to the ending. A little sneak peak after the operation with a little fluff there. Hahaha! But that's me being spoiled.

Well, I'm adding this in my favorites anyway. Hahaha! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Great
UrmixMoonstone chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Wow- I loved this story. Although, to me at least, the basic idea was kinda not-that-unusual, but the twists and turns in the plot held on to me all the way. A wonderful read indeed!
Christabel chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Great story,it touched me nd nice vocabulary,its clever
Angelica Chibis chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Love this fanfiction
The Ice Sorceress chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
I like the story! It's really sweet.