Reviews for Buying a Baby
UrmixMoonstone chapter 21 . 3/23
Wow- I loved this story. Although, to me at least, the basic idea was kinda not-that-unusual, but the twists and turns in the plot held on to me all the way. A wonderful read indeed!
Christabel chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Great story,it touched me nd nice vocabulary,its clever
Angelica chibilua chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Love this fanfiction
The Ice Sorceress chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
I like the story! It's really sweet.
rhodablanche chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
What a heartwarming ending to a wonderful story! Good job on this one, and please keep on writing :)
Shisenki chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Awww!
hope he names his son Kenji!XD
Kami chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Congratulations! Your fic is perfect! You should be a writter!
Rurounimous chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
...that ending was too abrupt -cries- Lovely story, though. :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Absolutely adorable story, though the ending made me a little nervous at first.

Misao was amazing in this story!

Thank you for sharing this tale with us. Your work keeps steadily improving with every story you write, and they are a joy to read. Please keep writing!
fnioami chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
fnioami chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Damn uuuuu why did u do that *cries and goes to my emo corner* kenshin u jerk
nureen chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
One of the best Rurouni Kenshin fanfics I have ever read...I loved every moment of this. I wish I had discovered this sooner!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Oh come on! It's just a kidney damnit! Birth is far more traumatizing than that! XD

I love the way you make them fall in love.. It's so whimsy.. Hopefully they won't rip each other's clothes apart anytime soon, that would simply be sad.

And like they say, relationships that start under intense circumstances, they never last.. well that's what Sandra said.. and there goes Speed 2 without Keanu.. not too affected since it sucked hey.. I love Keanu.. ehem.. sorry off topic now..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
I can't wait for SanoKao interaction! It's going to be a blast judging from Kenshin's opinion on the matter..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Awww.. I keep saying that..

Anyway, the barter for the ring was extremely entertaining.. and that Kaoru got locked out.. I wonder if Kenshin ever bothered to look for the sake stash..XD