Reviews for Shattered Fragments and Broken Pieces
No1DrenLover chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
OMG! That was abolutely beautiful! *sob* This is so true! Why did it have to end this way? That was so utterly amazing *sob*! A definate fav! x

Dren/Kisshu x Zoey/Ichigo 4Ever!

I LOVE DREN/KISSHU!
big fan of KisshuKishDren chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Continue! Continue!
MewSara100 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I had read this fic once before, but I'm just now getting around to reviewing. The last time I tried, my computer lost its signal. That's why I hate laptops! Anywho, it was a brilliant, yet sad, but beautiful tale of love that was found too late, and love that would last forever. *sob!* God Bless!
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great fic! I'm on a read and review spree, and I just hit gold! *holds up ice pick to computer.*

Random guy: IT'S NOT LITTERAL GOLD, RICO!

Oh, it's not? I could've sworn it was.

Well, God Bless!
True Colours chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
'Bet you never knew I was a hopeless romantic at heart.' I loved that line, becasue it reveals the heart behind Kish's careless exterior, while still being in the flippant style that he speaks in. in short, absolutely, quintessesentially Kish. Please, please write a third chapter hwere he comes back and they get together! I can't take this level of angst for so long! PLEASE!
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Yeouch, painful and intense. My only criticism is that I think this could have been written more succinctly, as it got a little repetitive after a while. But deeply moving. Well done.
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Right. It may interest you to know that this is the first story I have EVER added to my alerts. Cos I really, REALLY have to know what happens next ASAP!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yeah, I was going to start crying again, but then I saw there was another chapter and I was like, YAY! I'll go read it, maybe they'll find eachother again! But first, I'd better review. So... good, but SO heart-rending.
Forgotten Tomorrow chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
If I was someone who could cry because of reading, this story would totally make me shed a tear.

Fantastic yet so poeticly sad.

Bravo!
Floral-Foxes chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Oh, this was really good! It made me start to cry...seriously, it did. Please write another chapter! That would be just lovely! Great emotion in the story, I liked how in the first chapter you didn't mention any names, that always leave a feeling of suspense. You have an excellent writing style-keep up the good work!
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
WOW! THAT WAS SO PERFECT! I started crying again! (And that's saying something. I'm usually a very unemotional detached person. I only cry when stories are really really really good!)You conveyed Kish's feelings absolutely perfectly! It's so bittersweet! I totally love it!

And erm wow. I'm glad I helped motivate you! (You're still the true literary genius)
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
WAH! This was so perfect and so beautiful it made me cry! (the good kind of crying though) No seriously! Not many things are so good that I'll actually cry! but everything the word choice, the phrasing, Ichigo's pov, it was all so perfect! I just LOVE IT! -goes to faves- This was absolutely brilliant! Well done! -applause-
aurla0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
beautiful. it's just so...

sad...