Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggle Mess
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 11/27
One of JKR's mistakes: how can canon Harry possibly be a naive innocent? Glad you covered that for your Harry.
I would have to agree. Most of the rules were good, but the contract for kids was at best phrased poorly, and at worst preventing any ability to revolt should the Ministry become corrupt or taken over.
Isles chapter 1 . 10/12
Loved the story! 8) Awesome work.
kat callan chapter 1 . 10/4
This took drastic turns! I loved it!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/29
Whoa doggy that was...a mess like the title says! But An interesting one lol. I'm rather curious about how disgustingly horrendus Cissa is as a mother and am worried she might actually be a little delusional since she was claiming that she'd bring Amelia up from their basement when he's old enough...bitch you is cray cray! You couldn't get the drop on Amelia if you tried. She's boss. I like most how the government themselves actually brought it to everyone's attention that what happened was a pittiful display of their patheticness and pointed out that they are FUCKING MAGIC WEILDING SORCERERS who should be able enough to defend themselves or at least make a good effort to run the fuck away. Usually in fics it's harry or someone sick of the wizarding population who voices this to a group of people or in the wizarding news. Harry gonna be a badass mofo tho. Gonna kick some Malfoy ass. Vernon actually being a Crouch squib Pretty cool that he got Dumbles with a headshot. How'd he know he was there anyway? And Snape idiot.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 9/28
great start and such a different outcome of a very logical action. indeed a MESS
please do write more
bye sumi
novonia chapter 1 . 8/30
I like this especially the beginning, though I'm thinking about writing a response in for an 'epilogue' of sorts on the way you made practically every member of the British magical community make an oath - I hope to have it written and up in the next few days.
Excellent story! This is one of your best, even though it is a more serious piece. You've done a good job writing the new laws and ministry oaths, too.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/5
Third story of yours I've read.
Rock on
csheila chapter 1 . 7/19
Chilling but great.

Thanks for sharing
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/5
Definitely very Orwellian but still a nice story.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 6/25
At least both Harry and Neville both had a happy childhood. It was good to see where Dumbledore did not get to do what he wanted with Harry nor the others.
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 6/12
This went on my favorites the second Bumbledork got his head blown off. We need more stories like this.
James' nickname being Whizzer is just hilarious
and Vernon being a squib... that fits really well...
Enjoyed your work :)
PaC chapter 1 . 5/29
Dead Dumbles at the start, that I don't read too often.
From the milkman to Bellatrix, to "Death" or various gods, even Blaze's mum, walk past and pluck baby Harry from the doorstep, at the start of fanfics. Dumble shot by Vernon's shotgun [even if in canon I believe he bought it shortly before Harry's 11 birthday], well, didn't see that coming, but neither did Dumbles, lol?

I might as well quote, copy and paste into several reviews of your stories: "There is a talent, in tying these fast moving stories together with little bits of plot gags, some canon, many a variation from canon, and many NOT canon. How these plots, gags, events, are pulled fairly tightly together is really one of the strongest points of the writing of several of the stories I've read so far, by this author. Instead of a few ideas, with big globs of filler in between, the filler is not filler, but ideas big and small, canon and non-canon, woven fairly tight, into a fast flowing storyline."