Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggle Mess
Dumbledore was one of the most degenerate beings ever to grace a fantastic set of books. Written by a woman with a great imagination.
hdres chapter 1 . 1/28
An interesting and well written story. Thank you
Kitrana chapter 1 . 1/8
I don't think it was just the prophecy. If you look at the indictments of the government in play it was full of holes and easily infiltrated. Something albus knew very well. this would be why albus relied on the order of the phoenix instead of the government he was the head of. That whole truth is so valuable it must be guarded by lies thing. and even then he failed at the last stretch with peter pettigrew. how much worse would the failure have been if he relied on the government?
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 11/29/2023
A large part of me really wishes you would continue with this storyline. I'm very curious about who this Harry becomes and how the Malfoy's and Voldemort will continue their war. I can't see it going well for them but I'm still curious, especially with how powerful Harry is and how he's been raised by an undercover Unspeakable. The way the British Magical Society has changed from canon is also very interesting and I'm definitely curious about how that is going to change everything and everyone.
Chris chapter 1 . 10/18/2023
Love the premise... incredibly well written.

Thank You!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 10/17/2023
Great little story! It just all worked out for the best, didn't it?
peggy77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2023
I actually really liked the world you painted. I would like a sequel that shows the results of the diary and Draco.
Nulled Void chapter 1 . 8/14/2023
good
mccallisterhelen chapter 1 . 7/12/2023
A very interesting concept. I like the adults actually doing something for society other than being selfish, stupid,, or both. Their solutions were far from perfect in theory and execution, but fairly sound reasoning. I agree with another review, Dumbledore is usually a good example of good intentions paving the road to hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2023
Enjoyed the quick resolution by so many competent adults, Amelia marvelous, and the Wizengamot coming together. I was surprised by and loved seeing a smart Millicent. Loved Vernon taking out Albus, and the squib ending. Story was complete and you left opening for a sequel. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2023
"the squib sister of Lily Potter"

How the hell did you come up with that? Lily's parents were muggles (that's what made Lily a muggleborn, remember?). Therefore her non-magical sister was nothing else than a muggle as well.
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/28/2023
At least one good thing came from your Orwell remodel; the completely banned magic being moved to controlled is a much better solution. That way it can still be studied and used under certain circumstances instead of being lost entirely. While I am sure the intention of banning it in the first place was good... well lets just leave it at 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' (which is 'good' Dumbldore's main avenue of operation to be honest).
BMS chapter 1 . 3/24/2023
Very Good.
Like how you had Narcissa still plotting.
KoldT chapter 1 . 1/31/2023