Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggle Mess
I find this to be very militant, almost a dictatorship that you are creating in the Ministry. It reminds me of the less favourable views that some people have of free speech. Well written, but the libertarian in me is unable to continue this story
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm sorry but I skipped ahead to comment. As soon as Minerva assured Sirius that she had a way to go after Pettigrew I immediately imagined a transformed McGonagal chasing a transformed Pettigrew, a cat chasing a rat, and cracked up laughing. I just had to thank you for that delightful image.

Now I'll get back to reading the rest of this fic!
sisac9 chapter 1 . 1/31
enjoyed reading, thanks for the story
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 1/19
very nice, a sequel perhaps,Harry and Draco meeting at the Tri-Wizard Tournament.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow.
I have to disagree here with everyone blaming Albus for this. Dumbledore even WITH his Order couldn't have taken out all the Death Eaters. There were HUNDREDS of them if not thousands, it's impossible to take out that many people with a handful of men, which is what Dumbledore had. Many Death Eaters were jailed during the war, this is canon. They managed to get a whole lot of them, and some people were undercover. Nobody knew the names of all of them, they have secret Voldy supporters you know. It's hardly possible to get rid of all of them, that's hardly Albus' fault. And Peter Pettigrew, the one who NOBODY KNEW was a Death Eater is the one who brought Voldemort back. Could anybody have seen that coming? Not that your work isn't good author, I read a few stories and they were good. I just can't finish or read all of them, all of them I read had Dumbledore being either killed off or bashed in some type of way. I wasn't expecting it because I had no idea what was in them. You have great writing style, this just isn't my thing.
Sefera chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I wonder who inherited the elder wand, then. I guess it stayed with Gregoryvitch the wand maker.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Laverock chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Interesting.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Awesome!
It is rather like something Orwell would write.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I loathe Linda for insinuating herself in their lives for nefarious purposes.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Read, thank you.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Perfect! Loved it!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I agree
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Taking so many oath cannot end well. It's literally binding your free will. It wouldn't work.