Reviews for Changing It All
celajwhitney chapter 42 . 11/19
i know you probably didn't think of this but it would be dark in mississippi before it would be dark in texas; think eastern v. mountain time zone.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 11/18
tb lafayette was my second favorite character, after alex skarsgards' eric of course !
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 11/18
bill may be different this time around but he is still delusional thinking he will be chosen over eric.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 47 . 11/10
MMMMM update soon I hope?
jfairlee chapter 47 . 8/15
I'm loving this story! I do hope you come back and finish it!
cela chapter 42 . 7/10
it would be one hour later and dark in Jackson which is east coast time and an hour earlier in texas which is in the central time zone. love this story!
TruNorth7 chapter 47 . 6/12
I really love this story and hope someday you'll finish it. This Sookie is refreshing, your Eric is spot on, and there were many laugh out loud moments. Thanks for sharing!
randomaok chapter 47 . 5/31
Comeback, please!
emeraldeyes1599 chapter 47 . 3/24
I really like the story and hope you'll finish it
Curlysue chapter 22 . 3/18
I love the Bill and Ted reference! Made me chuckle.
Suzymeinen chapter 47 . 11/11/2015
Love this concept and story. It's great to see how things are slowly changing and what was happening before is still kind of happening but also changing until it won't look anything like timeline A. I'm so sorry to see you didn't finish this. Maybe one day?
Suzymeinen chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
I absolutely love how eloquently Sookie speaks here (and when she sees Eric for the first time) this Sookie rocks!
cela chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
poor bill, he's a legend in his own mind. and he thinks eric is arrogant?
cela chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
bill is always a creepy stalker! I mean, who does that? sneak up on a woman at night, in the dark after she's worked all evening? he could have called her, or even gone to merlotte's to speak to her.
bttrflybelle chapter 47 . 8/4/2015
Is there more? I love this fic so far!
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »