Reviews for Changing It All
VAlady chapter 47 . 9/20
I found your story because someone was looking for it and posted on Facebook to see if anyone knew how to find it. I noticed you indicated late last year that you planned to continue and perhaps complete it this year. I hope you do, I greatly enjoyed reading what you have written and would love to see how you end it.
Why did you make Sookie injest longshadows blood again? Isn't this a restart story where she fixes everything.
tanseynz chapter 46 . 8/13
Such a smart story, and I especially enjoy the instances where, no matter how prepared Sookie is, the unexpected throws her in a loop. After all, alternate timelines just mean alternate problems, right?
Hope you get your revisions done and are inspired to continue.
alex995 chapter 47 . 8/2
Ooh I’m loving this fic so much! The whole being able to hear each other’s thoughts is an interesting twist. Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
padfoots-angellover chapter 47 . 6/12
More, please!
GeminiEyes chapter 46 . 2/9
You promised to finish this story :(
LairyLou chapter 34 . 12/8/2019
This is such a great story...wish you would come back to it...anyway...one thing I never understood was why Sookie who had the fairy spark and her telepathy was the most common looking one...I mean fairies are beautiful ethereal creatures but even in the books it looks like Sookie was more common looking than Jason and Hadley...never made sense to me.
LROlms chapter 13 . 12/7/2019
I know I'm late for this party but I had to comment...this is a really good story and I hope even after all these years that you come back to it...hope everything is well in your life...thank you for what you shared so far.
tricelander chapter 47 . 9/13/2019
I'm captivated by your story and hope that you will come back to it.
MissingEric chapter 47 . 6/20/2019
Knew this wasn’t finished when I started but couldn’t help reading it! Thank you!
MissingEric chapter 40 . 6/20/2019
Stupid Bill!
MissingEric chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
I don’t remember reading this. Yay!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 47 . 3/23/2019
I hate you ugh cliffhangers suck man reallly this story is awesome!
Ktdbaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Love this I binge read in one day! I really hope you get inspired to come back this was such an awesome story line and idea.
ladymadonnav chapter 47 . 11/24/2018