Reviews for Changing It All
Suzymeinen chapter 47 . 11/11
Love this concept and story. It's great to see how things are slowly changing and what was happening before is still kind of happening but also changing until it won't look anything like timeline A. I'm so sorry to see you didn't finish this. Maybe one day?
Suzymeinen chapter 24 . 11/11
I absolutely love how eloquently Sookie speaks here (and when she sees Eric for the first time) this Sookie rocks!
cela chapter 14 . 8/18
poor bill, he's a legend in his own mind. and he thinks eric is arrogant?
cela chapter 13 . 8/18
bill is always a creepy stalker! I mean, who does that? sneak up on a woman at night, in the dark after she's worked all evening? he could have called her, or even gone to merlotte's to speak to her.
bttrflybelle chapter 47 . 8/4
Is there more? I love this fic so far!
elsie bailey chapter 41 . 8/1
I read this story years ago. Found it again and spent the happiest hours re-reading. Feel like Sookie on time line A. I don't care that you didn't finish. Just a perfect idea.
tadah2 chapter 47 . 7/29
This was great. So sad you didn't finish it
c3lia chapter 46 . 5/11
So, 2 or 3 years ago, I read your story, and now I just re-read it! And, let me just tell you: it's very good. The dialogue is great, as well as the descriptios, and the thoughts of the characters. Besides, the plot is 'out of the box', and very interesting. Since the last couple of SVM books, I really dont care about these characters, but I'd keep reading if you added to this story... for sure! :)
Hugs from Portugal, Célia
cela chapter 41 . 5/6
isn't bill's middle name Thomas?
cela chapter 14 . 5/6
bill is dreaming! he may be a "nice guy" in his own mind but if he thinks ANY woman would prefer him and his puffed up self importance, well, he should think again.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 3/2
This girl... She could have gone the whole way back, repair the whole ‘Crazy Sookie' mess as well as stop Hadley-aka-as-stupid-as-a-headstone from even knowing about it, thus avoiding the whole Sophie-Anne mess too...
However, it looks quite good. I mean, at least she will be able to avoid being used by that stupid worthless parasyte that's Bill Compton...
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 47 . 12/27/2014
This is a wonderful story and I look forward to seeing where you take things. I know picking back up after so long can be hard an real life is always stressful but I hope you can find the time and inspiration to continue. I wish you all the best. Good luck and happy writing!
nights of wonder chapter 47 . 12/19/2014
Man this was an awesome read. Kudos!
Demon Flame chapter 47 . 9/27/2014
Oh god! I was reading this fic like crazy and then right in the middle if it, you stop. I really almost cried because it's been years since you've updated.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I've always loved the idea of going back to change past mistakes, but with age it's become apparent that all I'd do is make a whole lot of new ones. Maybe it also scares me that I'd lose the best things that happened, including the people I love. Fascinated to see how Sookie keeps it balanced...
2,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »