Reviews for Dear Joker
guest chapter 39 . 5/19
this story is so funny and amazing! i hope to see you update soon. :)
Sucks not my cup of tea hard to read and understand the premise is a good idea how it is written leaves much to be desired good luck on your writing just because I didn't like it doesn't mean others won't enjoy it
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 4/14
I just started to read these..I don't know why I didn't before. They are hilarious and ingenious. Love them. Can't wait to read more of the Joker's advice!
LittleLeafleft chapter 1 . 4/10
Dear joker
I'm the worst villian in my universe, like you in your universe. I alway confident about my bad morality, my bad projects, and my bad scary appearance. However, recently, some idiot body said I was not the worst, They said the worst villian needed a nose to be worst. How stupid they're. I taught them how bad I'm and killed them. But, Do I really need a nose ? Do I look too kute & handsome without a nose to have scary appearance ? Give me your ideas and then meet me in villian pub one day, we need some private conversation.
Bad-fully
No nose Voldermort
Lauralot chapter 39 . 4/9
You know, I'd almost forgotten just how amazingly terrible (or wonderful, depending on your point of view) the Joker's advice can be. Also his method of typing. How long does it take to format one of these things? I bet it is a lot.

Oh come on, Joker, Shintoist is a great name.
pikachucat chapter 39 . 4/9
awesome
ExtraordinaryWeirdo chapter 38 . 11/29/2016
This was awesome! do you, by chance, plan to continue this? because it isn't marked as completed yet I feel like you'd like to continue this! This is awesome and I might need some uncanny great advice from the Joker himself lol
ExtraordinaryWeirdo chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
He's sooooo cruel! it's just scary to think about it but it is amazing. The dark humor! I'm truly fascinated
ExtraordinaryWeirdo chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
HAHAHA OMG! Joker is so freakin funny! where's his knife when he needs it? nowadays you gotta do everrrrrrrything yourself can't trust anyone no more lol I love this!
ExtraordinaryWeirdo chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Oh gosh! This is funny af! I love this! amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiing! you are truly an amazing writer!
SavvyJackie chapter 38 . 5/9/2015
Not sure who number ten is! Some have suggested it's Harley, which would make sense, but I don't know if I would've guessed that on my own.

Also, very creative chapter. I loved the little poem he made. It's was interesting how the story got darker and darker with each chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm wondering if anything else will come after this, since the story isn't marked as 'complete'? Anyway, thanks for writing. :)
SavvyJackie chapter 32 . 5/9/2015
"I'm merely accelerating the moral decline that's inevitable." Nice line and nice explanation in general. I think, at this point, the story deserves an 'M' rating instead of 'T' rating- quite a lot of sensitive (and filthy, immature, crude and violent;) content.
SavvyJackie chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
So disturbing! Love it! His bad, immature jokes are so fittingly uncomfortable, too. (Like bolding 'ass' in 'glass'). And I like how it gets darker with each chapter. Nice job.
SavvyJackie chapter 19 . 5/9/2015
Chilling chapter. I love the little detail of the cards being shown and all of them being Joker cards.
SavvyJackie chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
This is terrifying. I mean that as a compliment. Nice job!