Reviews for The Four Gods of Rice
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
So now they can touch things. Is Kikuchiyo going to use it to contact his "bride"?
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Excellent story, funny dialogue and everybody's in character. Thanks for posting this, I loved it. :)I hope you update soon- maybe one where Komachi visits Kikuchiyo? Harr. Never mind. Just update soon; you've made me a fan of your works. :)

I've also read a few of you stories, including The Two Gods of Rice and I believe your stories do justice to the show. Thanks again for posting.
StormDragon666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I can see "Allright? How is is ALLRIGHT? We're DEAD?" being the next big internet meme.

Of course what could be a heartfelt, two-minute speech by Kikuchiyo is a one-word deadpan by Kyuzo. But it's why we all love him 3 Him n' Heihachi are my faves. His "just chillax, man" sort of mentality in the face of all kinds of danger makes me admire him.

I saw this for the first time this summer and am now watching it again. I hope to see more adventures in...heaven? Afterlife? with our four dearly departed samurai.
empty acct chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great story! I'd love to see more of this. I have to confess that the image of a Kyuzo-squirrel made a brief appearance in my mind's eye before I could exorcise the thought. I like your "spirit of the rice" concept, by the way. It's nice, and sort of sad to think of the four of them just hanging around there, watching over the village as the years pass.
Thin-K chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
*chuckles*

Oh they are cute ...

Of course Kyuzo figured it out first ... Hei-chan was adorable when he was learning it. And when he managed to pick the bowl up and eat ... *grins*

Of course Hei-chan would imagine a Kyuzo-squirrel ... And share his joke with Gorobei later ... *grins*

Oh ... Thank you for updating this chapter! I've been looking forward to it ... And I loved reading it!
Citizen Cobalt 1 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
It's great how they're having fun after death. But now that they can touch things, who knows what sort of mischief they'll get up to? I've ever seen Kyuzo anywhere near food. Considering how active he is, you would think he would have to eat a lot. I know I have to. Well, it's Kyuzo. _
Thin-K chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was ... Well, that just was ... WOW ...

It was really wellwritten! And I love how you made Katsushiro come to their graves and say his apology/promise to Kyuzo ...

And I especially love the end. How Kyuzo says 'forgiven', and how Heihachi reacts to it, and how Katsushiro could sleep peacefully that night ...

Wonderful read!

Originally it was a one-shot but it kept going on my computer screen...and going...so I broke up what I had written. So I have basically another chapter written.

You mean to say there is more to come? *sparkling eyes* Looking forward to it!

Thanks for sharing!
Phobieh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This one was fantastic too! You're an amazing writer 3
Negimasamurai chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wonderfully well written. Keep it up.

I especially like the way you potrayed Katsushiro's guilt about Kyuzo's death.

I think you have the makings of a great writer.

I wish to ask; please review some of my stories.

I'll understand if you don't want to.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2