Reviews for Prepare To Hate Me
serima chapter 3 . 8/21
Holy crap this story is amazing...fingers crossed you'll return someday to finish it.
i really like it so far
MSBlackmon chapter 3 . 7/14
I really love this story! And as for your writing style, I think you're probably one of the best writers I've ever come across, I can't think of anything bad to say. Anyway, update soon!
Kiki chapter 3 . 7/3
I love your stories! They are so inspirational! You probably never come on anymore I don't know but if you can will you update this story? And your writing is perfectly fine. If you can email me at . Thanks
Violent.V chapter 3 . 4/19
Its been years. Going to follow and fave anyways. Loved your writing xx
Anonymous Fangirl chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's very well-written. Please continue. :)
Eralyne.Marie.Dii.love72 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
bref continue the story
it waz amazing
Chaotic Halcyon chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
The suspense is killing me! ...but it looks like you've long abandoned this story... :[
I still wish you'd update, though. This story's so well-written.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I love it! ADD MORE!
delena forever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
really good
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon it is really intresting
GIRL OF PARADISE chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
AWESOME! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ. PLEASE UPDATE! I'D SUGGEST TO MAKE STARFIRE A LITTLE DEPRESSED OVER ROBIN FOR A LITTLE BIT, YOUR GRAMMAR IS PRETTY GOOD.
Hinkypoodle chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Whaaaa-? What happened to following up with your promises? /sadlife
I was really enjoying reading this. I'll be looking forward to the day you update, if ever.
Hinkypoodle chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I'm writing a review because I'm hoping that you'll receive an e-mail that will remind you that this fanfic is just hanging here... waiting... longing to be continued... lusting to be updated...
Hinklepoodle chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Looks like you haven't updated in a long time. Sad. Just from this chapter alone, though, I can see that this is definitely one of the few gems among fanfiction.