Reviews for Five More Minutes
zoe alice chapter 33 . 8/28/2011
Pretty much my train of thought, too. "You killed the Doctor" closely followed by "You set up your own parents." Anyway, SO great to have this back!
MoonRose91 chapter 31 . 5/8/2011
I'm sure you're no longer writing for this, but I couldn't resist telling you: I love it.

It is so cute and enjoyable.

And I loved the stable question. I always asked that too, especially since with the Clockwork Machines, he said he was going to keep the horse. *grins*

I love that episode, even if the Clockwork things were creepifying. It didn't help that the first time I saw that episode it was dark and I was hearing this clicking sound.

A rhythimic clicking/ticking sound.

I paniced for five whole minutes before remembering that Doctor Who was a TV show and there had to be a reason.

There was.

My water bottle, which had fallen next to the bed and was stuck in the wall. Ever time I shifted my weight, the mattress would make it click/tick.

I felt so weird afterwards.

Anyway...

What would happen if the TeenCompanion tried to attack Jack when the Doctor was around?

I know, probably not writing it anymore, but I have to ask.
Vilinye chapter 31 . 1/15/2011
A funny collection of drabbles.
zoe alice chapter 31 . 9/1/2010
Now I'm worried. What happens if you add more and I don't know about it? Scary thought!

This is great stuff, you know. I likey a lot. The companion could be any one of us (without being Sue, thank heaven!).
Sara Eleanor Rose chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
My only comment is this: I'm adding it to my Favorites...four chapters in.

You, my friend, are magnificent!
One of your friends chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
NUMBER ONE: I love reading these! hysterical. Although sometimes i get confused. But then i think about it and I stop being confused, so its all good.

NUMBER TWO: "ridiculously insensitive" ? My feelings are hurt! It was only 'mildly tactless' and he WAY overreacted!

NUMBER THREE: How many authors notes of yours am I in?
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 27 . 11/27/2009
I now fear for the TARDIS and K9 and Mr Smith... and every other piece of technogeekery and nology and lifery in the Whoniverse
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
Gorram? Can't say I know that one... I mean, I know what it means, I just don't hear people use it

She is.
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 25 . 11/27/2009
I swore I wouldn't say a variation of the 'l' word which I just did anyway... damnit.

Do I hear scathing-ness at beloved Windows XD although... 98? He may have a point
timano chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Actually, the Doctor does have a printer. Or at least he did in the 1963-1989 series. In STATE OF DECAY, at least, he had a printer that printed out information on the Great Vampires.

An interesting story so far. I'm off to read the rest of it...
WeepingAngel123 chapter 24 . 8/28/2009
Heehaw.

Am luurving these funny, coolistic, groovier-than-graphite and fab drabbles you've written! They're quite very amusing and CheeseOnToastWorthy to read...

Ha! I can just imagine the Doctor running out of room in a review - a brilloapds touch to the story! And I liked the little inventions you made up like the "sticker" thingamajig.

The Doctor's characterisation is especially perfectomundo in this, too!

D
OutCold chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
I've never seen it, but I'm sure I don't want to know.

Stupid clever Time Lord can do Sudoku . . . . *mumble mumble mumble*

Fantastic story.
OutCold chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
Oh, so it NEVER needs to be charged. Cool.

That would be awesome.
OutCold chapter 22 . 8/24/2009
NO USB PORT? Hell on earth . . . what if he wasn't around with the screwdriver . . . ?
OutCold chapter 21 . 8/24/2009
YouTube. I may have to look for that video, even though I hate bananas. Cool.