Reviews for Three Against One
Vivian Hale chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Yay! It looks like I found this story when you came back XD I have amazing timing, or do you? ;)

This is well written, and I like the descriptions! Be prepared to see more of me XD

-Vivi
FillyKat chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I'm really happy you came back! I love your writing style and stories. To be honest A Summer to Remember is my favorite! I look forward to more chapters from all the stories! _
Tessa Honeybee chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
How about continuing the story with Arcee and her sisters' reactions to: Galloway coming to NEST in one chapter, Optimus Prime's death in another, and of course the battle in Egypt. I'd like to read about Arcee and her sisters in those parts of the movie. For the most part they were just background characters. So I'm curious about their thoughts, feelings, and actions in the movie when they weren't being foccused on.
ironaft30 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Heheh,go,Hatchet!

*bang!*

Ow!Hey,that hurts,Mia!XD

yo,Mudflap,Skidz!Ask the writer fo mo chaps,yo!
Scatterheart Angel chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
This is a great story! And it's funny! Great job.

The trio certainly add alot of personallity to the story. I wish they had more on screen time in ROTF.

I hope you have more playful banter between Chromia and Ironhide. They are so cute together! Please update soon, it would make me really happy!
fantasyaddict101 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I'm still waiting for my lovey-dovey bits!

Donde es my bits!

jk. Still a great chapter!

middle digit...hee-he.
Onyx17 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Nice! I really like how each of the sisters have their own distinct personality D
Kibble Beast chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
how much do i love your ratchet?

(glomps him)

"Arcee winced, remembering the last time she was beckoned over by the medic."

i know i have a dirty mind because it conjured images for me xD

besides the point! i love it!

i'm glad you're filling the blanks in... and i like the way you've individualised each sister, they really come to life.

anyway, waiting eagerly for the next time! xD
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Cool chapter. Can't wait for more when they should've gotten more screentime in the movie.

C.D.
necro-wulf chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
love the personality differention, bitchy, confrontaional Chromia is pretty funny. It might help if they had more verbal comunication though, I think they come off as too quiet.
Mr Crossover chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Another Great Chapter. Keep up the good work
Lord Destroyer chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Regarding pairing ideas, Chromia is naturally Ironhide's girl or femme or whatever. As for Arcee herself, many fans see her being with Bumblebee, and I would have to agree. Moonracer, she's tough choice-but definitely not Swideswipe.

Speaking of Arcee and her sisters, disappointed by their bot forms? Especially when there was possibility that they would have humanoid look, just like the rest of the others. I know I sure was.

And what's with the freaking collective mind of Arcee and her sisters in the movie, and the novel? When I hear collective conciousness, I think Borg, not Transformers!
angelus288 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I agree with your assessment on Arcee and her sisters in the movie. I mean they have only 2 lines in the whole movie. Also there is a correction I want to make the purple autobot is Flareup not Moonracer.
fantasyaddict101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
*two thumbs up*

Great job!

I could imagine it all in my mind..then again, I also saw the movie.

Still a really really good chapter.

fantasy
Kibble Beast chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
woo!

i love this!

it's like, the background.

i love the relationship between the sisters :P

and the way they let sideswipe do his stuff was awesome :P

and also, i like the sideways that you described.

i mean, the character development in ROTF... um, lacked a little.

he seemed suitably evil xD

update soon!