Reviews for Coping
CryingKitsune chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I love the way you write the brothers. I look for your words in others works unconsciously. In admire you greatly, don't stop writing.
Ja ne.
Kit
Emily chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Frog is a good character. Kishimoto needs to adopt frog.
MorenaV11 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Very wonderfully written :)
Kitsune1978 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Wonderful story :) It's very touching what Kankurou would do to save his younger brother. And building Gaara's puppet is an interesting idea, you should write a sequel about how the puppet was used :)
SocklessxinxSeattle chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i have just finished reading my way through all of your Kankuro stories (and your Kim Possible, Xiaolin Showdown, and South Park ones too) and they are amazing, I am in awe of them, I can't wait for you to get done with whatever your doing so I can read more, I never wanted them to end. The back stories you made for everything were amazing, his room, his workshop, the traps, the playhouse, his personality, they were all incredibly well thought out and just...perfect. So yeah, this is long and rambling but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your stories
Karasu95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Why did you stop writing ...T_T
vmunoz chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I read the whole story and i love your style of writing. the way you make kankurou and the rest of the characters, even the minor ones in the background, come alive takes my breath away. each detail that you give of the character is subtle and yet gives so much info about them gives me the chance to easily visualize the character and their body expressions and interactions. i find your style of writing seductive (only way i think i can describe it)

p.s. love the detail on kankurou's "lair"

hope to read more of ur stories
GSYH chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Dear Kankuro-san, please consider the clothpin! Yikes, even a pin would make sense, but he keeps a KUNAI to stab himself awake with?
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like how this is hilarious (Temari and Gaara dressed for battle) and painful (grief), just like the comic.
Ariel D chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
You've been gone from here a long time, it would seem, and I've been gone from Naruto for years. But suddenly I've returned, and I've found your story. And it's beautiful.
Crow that learned to fly chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
A wonderful piece. I really like how it was done. Interesting take on the characters. Great job. Hope to see more from you soon!
TheLuciferPerson chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
man. gawd. I've never read a story that explained all the little intricacies and details of Kankuro and Gaara's brotherly relationship ever before. You have completely stunned me. After I found your story for the first time, I had to go back and reread it just to make sure that I had actually read the masterpiece which is your literary work of genius. Needless to say, I feel that you have done an absolutely superb job. It's a pity that this story is complete- I would have liked to read more chapters. Great job. absolutely great job. Keep on writing!
theBrillianceofNight chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I love how you made the puppeteers like actual performing ones. The face paint that means different things, the puppets, the 'social organization.' I think it really describes what could be a facet of Gaara and Kankuro's relationship.

I started crying a few times, truthfully.

Because it was just that moving.

And the explanation of how the puppets worked made a ton of sense! I never really noticed the eyes in the puppets. I think that when I think of them, I either imagine red or black, empty sockets. You've given me a totally new perspective on them.

Well, now I know the difference between the 'good' puppeteers and the 'bad' ones!

Thanks for the new point of view!

DN15
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
cool nice action and tension and emotion already. i'm impressed. i never really wondered about his workshop but your depiction is kickass. :) i like the story so far.
kjollar chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
I've read almost all your stories about sand siblings and I’m amazed how you’ve managed to so vividly depict a whole culture in just a few strokes of your virtual brush :) And the relationship between Gaara and Kankuro is so breathtakingly deep and tender I’ve been moved to tears. Thank you for your wonderful works.