Reviews for Rainbow Magic!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
AWWW! Aren't you going to keep updating?! This is funny!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OH MY GLOB! ROFL! Everyone in my house is now staring at me like I'm crazy now... XDDD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
it is rally funny it wouldbe good if you write more stories
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
strange girl/boy
Ciya chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I liked it.I ddn't know there were boy sister thinks it's a bit too!
Writer9 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
OMG!

I loved the Rainbow Magic series when I was younger. I loved the concept of fairies and such and Kristy and Rachel having to find the thing related to them in the human world/Earth/whatever. But after I read this... HILARIOUS! I was rolling on the floor laughing, I'm not kidding. Too funny, too funny! PLEASE write chapter 4! This is hilarious!
prettynat97 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
YOU MOSTER I LOVE RAINBOW MAGIC A SACLEL NATALIE THE CRISMAS STOCKING FARIY HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT IM 14 NOT LITTLE KID JUST SO YOU NOW
K. C. Bentz chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Hmm... You got banned? Well I sure didn't miss you. GET LOST! These books aren't nice!
K. C. Bentz chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
:'( Do you know some people like her works. I don't appreciate you insulting Daisy Meadows and calling her stupid. Nor do I like you insulting the stuff she writes. Fine, if you don't like them, but don't go publishing horrible things about them on FanFiction. It's not polite to people who like Rainbow Magic. Cause- whether you're to stupid to know or not- some people LIKE her books. Think they're stupid- oh well! I don't give a crap about that! BUT DON'T INSULT THEM!
K. C. Bentz chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Horrible. Rainbow Magic books are nothing like that!
AVMabs chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is win.

I loved these books when I was little and I refuse to give them away... I have all of the old ones from like, 2005 /fail/

Scar is an awesome fairy now, he'll've broken Rachael and Kirsty's parent's brains by mentioning the word rape to them.
Ruth F chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Armstrong the Saprkle fairy? I started laughing at that, let alone the plot. XD
Chromical chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Isn't it fun to parody stupid children's books?

Rachel gives a bad name to all girls whose names start with 'R'. I am ashamed to share the same first initial with her.

Kimbley the Creeper Fairy, please! -Reb
Muten Azuki chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
*sparkle*

Armstrong sparkles are better than Edward Cullen's sparkles.

*sparkle*