Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue
abilou chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
This is an AMAZING story and I cannot wait to see where it is going to go... Please don't keep us waiting tooo long :D
Guest chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
I'm pissed because it's so tipical that Edward was in relationship but Bella is still a virgin. I hate this double standards in most of the stories.
helenemc chapter 45 . 5/26/2012
Wonderful story. I hope you will finish it.
Tonia Rains chapter 39 . 1/28/2012
Michelle, I have been following this story for a while now and Every time I re-read this chapter it hits me the same... I am now a bawling mess and my heart is hurting because of the loss of such a beautiful friendship and promising young woman. Excellent writing and please continue to write.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 45 . 1/27/2012
What a fun chapter.
muzaklover chapter 45 . 1/27/2012
Great job. Loved the chapter. Keep up the great work.
grandmaof5 chapter 45 . 1/26/2012
The chapter was awesome. So glad to have you back with the story again. Have missed you. Can't waith for the next chap.
alc1002 chapter 45 . 1/25/2012
Good chapter
Crazybee3 chapter 44 . 1/21/2012
I'm excited to read more :)

Thank you!
Melissa chapter 44 . 1/11/2012
Hi, I just found this fan fic and it has been one of my very favorites so far! I'm so hoping you are going to continue...what do you think? Please consider it...I am in love with this Edward & Bella! :) Thank you for devoting so much time to this.
Samantha7571 chapter 44 . 9/27/2011
I am in love with this story I can not wait for the next chapter eeekkk
muzaklover chapter 44 . 9/1/2011
Awesome job. Thank you for the update.
sonia chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
Great story
DodgerMcClure chapter 44 . 8/30/2011
US thanksgivings are definitely different compared to Canadian ones..
MEMA701GMAIL.COM chapter 44 . 8/30/2011
Wonderful preperation for Thanksgiving. I loved all the family that Bella and Esma hit it off so well. Remindes me of another Mother in couldn't have a better one. Cant wait for the trip to many more chapters do we have comming? Edward is still my heart throb. I can dream can't I? Love you sweetie.