Reviews for The Fall of a Hero
MagicWords1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I remember this part so clearly, and I read the book years ago. A great tribute to a fallen hero. It almost makes me tear up.
Rashelle chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Uh...nice POV for Fasal. I just finished the book about 5 minutes ago and it just gives me a better perspective :)
Chitose Fama chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I swear, when I read about Fasal dying I didn't believe it. I had such respect for the guy after that. Thanks for this little bit; it takes me back. I'll have to read the trilogy again now, just because of this. Great job.
ej8012 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Aw, I agree, having Fasal die was just crazy, but better then Jiaan or Kavi. Anyway, very good work, keep writing stuff like this, although it is sad that it is so short, try writing longer and not mroe chapters.
Critical-Alias chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I liked your first chapter, but regarding the second:

Do you know what lecherous means?
Lizai chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I can't just let this story go completely unreviewed. You did a really good job with this. I especially like the last line. I think it really brings it home in a way the reader can understand that Fasal gave the ultimate sacrifice. It's a solid, clear example of one of the many things Fasal will miss out on, dying so young.

The line in the first chapter about doubts felt a little out of place, but the rest was splendid.