Reviews for From Hate to Love
Blue Bookworm chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Great! I wish u would have writen more!
pugfaced chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
I loved this.

Ciao.

One of the Fallen
Julia Claire chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Excellent story! Too bad it didn't happen in the real book!
Julia Claire chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Loved this chapter, although again I think it was too short. It was really well-written though.
Julia Claire chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
So sad! My only gripe is that I think it'd be better if you combined some of your shorter chapters. I still like this quite a lot though. And I do hope Kavi recovers...
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
The Farsala Trilogy was one of my favorite series ever, but I admit, I was quite disappointed when Kavi and Soraya didn't end up together in the end.

So I was overjoyed to find a story that pairs them together on , and absolutely ecstaic when I realized that it was a well-written one. I mean, this literally could have been written by Hilari Bell herself. You have Soraya perfectly, and I can't wait to read more.
perla sanchez chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
I really liked the story but Iwish you had made it longer...

I was also hoping there would be iner conflict with kavi about loving soraya.
ej8012 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Hehe, souds like something Soraya would say :P

Nice job, but a few short chapters could be put together to just save room and make the chapters longer. As I said in my other reviews, I think long chapters are better then ltos of chapters.
ej8012 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Nice adding of action, writing longer chapters would add to this story, but its still good.
kakimochi3 chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
so happy someone finally wrote about farsala, when was a section created? anyways, i think you should make sure that the vocabulary fits the book/period, things like 'd'ya' dont seem to fit. also, i think soraya isn't as cool headed as i pictured. basically minor details in an overall great story and a pairing highly anticipated by myself ;] hope to see more farsala stories, including ababxsoraya and something with hama or sim. thank u thank u :D
TheScarletSerpent chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
This is such a cute little story! I hope that you will continue to write Farsala stories-especially about Kavi and Soraya.

TheScarletSerpent