Reviews for Catch A Falling Star
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Chilling, tear-inducing-beautiful in its tragedy. It really shows the depths of Julian's and Ezri's love for each other-to the point that Julian literally can't live without her. Very "Romeo and Juliet" in its power.
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
And I was trying to make it through the day without crying...

Great story. I'm adding my voice to the chorus asking for a sequel.
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The sentence that jumped out at me was "Even before she knew you she was yours." I love that, because that's how I've always felt about Jadzia and Worf. I hated it when they killed her.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was so sad! I just wish Bashir hadn't commited sucide! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Lifetime DS9 Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was excellent! The ending was gorgeous, although it was a little disappointing that Julian actually went through with his suicide. That's just my opinion, though: he's always been my favorite character.

Keep up the good work!
Janet chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
To be honest, I never really saw Ezri and Julian as having that sort of grand passion or love. To me, it just seemed like a fling. Something Ezri only did to pass the time.
Janet chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Liberty Ford chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
*sob sob sob* OMG that was so sad... *sniff*

It's really well written and a great story! Really! WOW! But so sad... Poor Ezri...
JD1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Very toching. I really liked the story and alot of your other writing.
DarkGoblin chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
You're a great writer. I read your B'Elanna/Paris suicide story, and I liked it too.
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
::takes deep breath:: ::begins to do the official sequal-wanting dance::
Ash chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
OMG! JadziaKathryn this is soooo beautiful - I have read all of your stories cuz we used to exchange them and this is sooooo sweet! Keep it up and you will go somewhere with this! I hope exams went well! LYLAS!

Your t'hy'la!
JMK758 chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
A painful story, but right from the heart. Hopefully, they will have a long and fruitful life in other stories. I look forward to reading them.

The ending, the falling stars, was a fitting, touching tribute.
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Oh man, that was harsh. Harsh but good.
bfg2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Wow, very eerie, and excellently written, too! Great work.