Reviews for Shattered
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I agree with starting a new story, I m afraid this Alexis was becoming much too...Mary Sue with a touch of violence thrown in. I mean, really, she giggled at what happened to those poor gerbils. That is sick, plain and simple sick and not really what you want your heroine to be doing. She's showing all the signs of becoming a serial killer, starting out with small animals, hurting others, seeing herself as a superior and apart from other people, the next step would be killing.

Can you please have her try to make an effort to find human friends, because in the end that's what she is, a human. It would make her a little more balanced as a character, you don't have to shower her with human friends but one or two who don't have parents working with the Autobots would be nice. If you need characters, you could always use the Armada based one like Rad or Carlos.

I mean, there must be some humans who could accept a friend who grew up with Autobots. they can't all be scared and stereotypical American teenager around her. Seriously, why are all American kids portrayed like they can't handle different in any shape or form? I just don't get it, not all kids do that, my brother's autistic and yet both Primary and Secondary school, ALL the kids were kind to him and understanding.

So yeah, I really hope Alexis makes a human friend with someone who doesn't know about Autobots, someone close to her own age. Carly was a start but she needs to try more. I know that you do get schools where one person just can't fit in, but that doesn't make it impossible full stop. It would help if Alexis opened herself to the possibility of friends, she seemed to have already made up her mind she'd never have any and low and behold, she didn't.

PS. please no more giggling over helpless creatures pain and death, it's too creepy and Decepticonish.
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Alexis needs serious help, really serious help. First she tortures small defenseless animals and now she's lashing out at other kids. She's becoming a real dislikeable character, the way she considers herself to be better than the other kids.

Her parents were right to put her in school, otherwise she will turn into a Decepticon human. It would be good if they cut her off form Autobots completely for a period of time to remind her that she is human and needs to remember that little fact.

She's not better than other humans, she's becoming the worst type of human, a sadist who doesn't see anything wrong with what their doing.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
oh boy, two seekers and a girl with an obesstion for things that go boom! this can only spell trouble and a very odd friendship.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
it's amazing how ignorant her parents are.

And the background story about starscream was awsome it really drew me into the story although part of it was because of skyfire I have such a soft spot for that flyer. )
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
don't Sam and Mikaela undcerstand that one of the reason she's becomeing so unsoical is because every thing keeps changing and is clinging onto the few things that are staying the same. Like Wheelie.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I love Ratchet and Ironhides interation with each other, Alexis is one clever little girl and wheelie is awsome if not a little abused.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hehe, Alex is an awsome kid, and her and her families interaction with the autobots fits very well into Sam and Mikael's more grown up lives.
Bella25 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Holy shit, Starscreams baaack! Wait is he gonna fall in love with...Alexis?
Francesca Zatnik chapter 26 . 8/30/2011
Great. I enjoyed reading this story a whole lot; but I have to admit that the things you mentioned you were unhappy with had occurred to me, also. I'm excited about the new story. :)
SweetestChick chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
Hm this story def had crossed my mind here and there. Glad to hear from u! I guess I don't blame u for wanting to revamp the fic. Altho I gota say I still liked the story as a whole. I'm sure the revised 1 will be greatness. :-) Update soon!
Breadwing chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Yay :D

Thank you for listening to us all, I can't wait for the new story 3
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Lol I'm excited! I will be looking forward to it. .
Dreaming Tomorrow chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Awesome! I loved Shattered the way it was but a brush-up is always good. Just don't change Annabelle too much! She was perfect the way she was!
Breadwing chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
I love this story so much, it's a shame it hasn't been updated when there were only a few chapters left to write. I was so happy to find that Alexis wasn't a Mary-Sue, she wasn't going to be turned into a mech and that this story has characterization and PLOT. The amount of Starscream stories I've read with none of those kills me slightly :L

Is there a reason you haven't updated? Could you tell me because it would be easier than waiting for something that wont happen
PixlePrime chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Hey I like your story so far. Yeah I can relate to Alexis 'bout the parent thing. Sometimes I wish I had giant alien robots that I could consider family. Your story is very enjoyable and well thought out. Perhaps you could help me with mine?