Reviews for Planes, Trains, and Redux
Nehnah14 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011

How can you NOT continue this?

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue this! Finsih it! Give them their HEA, you know they deserve it!

This would make an awesome multi chapter story. They could meet up again once Bella gets to Seattle and they could navigate the pitfalls of building a relationship while Edward is busy with his residency and Bella with her final year at UDub and then finding a job. They need to work through it. They need to come out victorious! You owe it to them!

Okay...That rant just sounded slightly on the clinically insane side, but you get what I was trying to say, right?
romeosjuliet14 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Please continue it. I t could make a very good story.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
this needs to be continued ...please!

loved it, x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i loved it from EPOV Too!
PonyGirl96.Heart.Twilight.4Eva chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Disappointing ... I expected more from this. Basically, it seemed really blocky, as though you had just tried to squeeze a couple of Edwards thoughts around the dialouge. It didn't really work very well. You should have just left it as BPOV.

Krugness chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Poor Edward feeling the sting of separation as badly as Bella. I hope you'll give them a chance to see each othre again soon. :)
Krugness chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love Granny Platt from Mr. Horrible by algonquinrt. :) She's one of my favorite characters from that fic. :) It's funny seeing the same sorts of thoughts from both of them. They are both a bit wound up. :)
blake18 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
i want edward to be whole again, they have to get back together. the story was good.
Erinwillow chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed both of your stories and would love to see more from you. You are a really great writer.
Alinka chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Ooh yes!Yes!A thousand times yes!Im really excited bout that!Youre on my alert now.

Keep writing! m_m