Reviews for Flaming Immortal
UnderscoreInsanity chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I have an irrational fear of improper grammar. Reading this may have given me a newfound hatred for people who can't spell. Tara. Have you ever heard of spellcheck? Let me correct you on some of the most horrifying mistakes that didn't involve your atrocious grammar.
1.) Death EATERS.
2.) Wormtail.
3.) Hogwarts is located in Scottland, I believe, however that may be wrong.
4.) Not a single person we read about in the magical tale of Harry Potter was "goff", nor did any of them worship Satan (Fuck Satan), try to kill themselves, all fall in love with the same person, none of them had sex that we knew of, none of them was depressed, none of them were fucking vampires, and they all spoke the English language beautifully! I apologize to anyone who read that original jumble of made up words, and I commend this author for her witty criticism and fantastic use of English. I would also like to y that I am not a "prep". I'm a 14 year old author on this site with strong opinions, and just so happen to be depressed. Not everyone who is depressed is a cutter, and taking things to that extreme over something you post on the Internet for all to see and judge is downright stupid. If you care what other people think; stay off the Internet. That'll be all. Thank you for reading.
ramenXritsuchan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
OMYGOSGOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! This was friken hilarious! You my friend, are a f*cking genius! I laughed so hard I almost started choking (not for real thank god or else I wouldnt be able to read!)! Update soon! :D
WolfBat122 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying your rants. Some of the writing I couldn't even read. Its like a code or something
passed chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
The Death Dealers sound like a bunch of shadier-than-normal drug dealer types...

"We talked to each other in silence for da rest uv da movie"

Is it POSSIBLE to talk 'in silence'? o.O
passed chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Just one thing - Hogwarts is in Scotland. And is that 'author/ess' serious about the depressed/slit wrists thing? Yeesh! Tried reading the original but...God! And I should know, my 'work' sucks!

Anyways yea, fangz 4 writng dis. Ugh, I feel ashamed/dirty for dissing the Cockney dialect now.
Zelda12343 chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Hilarious. Just hilarious. Great job!
Noizchild Johnson chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Like I said on your fictionpress account, you deserve a free pass into Heaven for this fic. I cracked up on the sex rant. This is pure platinum to start off the new year. Keep on sister, sister!
kairi-Sparda chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
.air... this is so great xD, i just can't stop laughting, i mean i heard about the fic but i never read it before but now with this i think i will give it a try lol, i hope to see the next chapter so my ass will feld for laughting xD
Vitty Rose chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I have no idea who this girl is, I've read parts of her story on her freaking website. She just wow... Your review flam of it is very funny. hehe So please update soon.
TeGustaONo chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Nicely done. I'm still reading My Immortal (however I'm almost finished) and really, I agree with you. I agree with EVERYTHING you've pointed out. THANK YOU for posting this. Update soon, so that the "lulz" may continue.
Alphamatic Replacement chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
hehe! I had the same reaction you did when I read My Immortal. Then I found out that it was a troll itself, so... I'm not sure whether to be angry or not. It was a horribly done story, but the dedication to actually purposefully make it that bad... wow... anyways, thanks for a laugh!
XxhpartistfbfreakxX chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Are you mentally unstable?
asdfhjsf chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hi,

Because your story is extremely good, I've decided to add it to my community.

Well done!

Keep writing and updating please!

Nikki Diamond,

X
RosieR chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
He he he - still laughing over Enoby losing her "virility"...
greatheracle chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Personally, I like "My Immortal", not because of the plot content which sadly there is none, or any other rubbish. I like it simply because it made any bad literature works that I have read so far became masterpieces.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »