Reviews for Like Brothers
nakimina chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Wow, this is really great!
Music Fantasi chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I LOVE ITT!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
I can't keep a smile off my face! Excellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT ULQUIORRA TO BE REPLACED! He's waaaaayyyy too damn AWESOME to be replaced!
N Harmonic chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Vizard?
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
your curses are very funny!

if you can't write it then put down dang-it! or what the heck!
janzen222 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
awww so sweet and innocent you did something amazing with this story i actualyl found the sequel first but had to read this 1 before
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This completely unrelated to the story, but I can't help it. I think the show is called Bleach because of their hair. Or maybe because of their uniforms. Black shihakusho with a white haori for the captains. White for the Arrancar. Maybe it was just on a whim for Kubo-sama. That's my opinion :)
punkdraco chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Just epic , plain epic , awesome plain awesome
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
I didn't reach chapter 10 yet, but I'm reviewing for the past 9 chapters while I can.

This is an amazing story. Very well done in fact. I'm also happy I found it.

Finding Ulquiorra centric stories that arn't UlquiHime (the pairing I loathe most in all of the Bleach fandom) is rare. Finding Ulquiorra centric stories that isn't romance at all is near impossible. Even though I havn't finished yet, I pray it stays that way.

I hope you keep writing stories like this in the future.
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I like the connection to Ukitake. Now we find out the truth behind the candy!
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Glad Orihime got to see him. And implied relationships are still better than nothing!
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
A replacement already - that Aizen is quick. So I admit I alerted this not realizing it was complete (it was early in the morning).

I find this very interesting and like the way it is progressing.

Hope the voice is Orihime - she needs to know he is alive. I guess I'll find out next chapter.
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I usually don't read too many stories outside of Ulquihime so I am glad I found this one. I am interested and look forward to reading more. You have a nice style of writing and a great plot.

Unfortunately today will be very busy - but at least I have soemthing to look forward to later!
Razzer chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Tears are in the eyes! *sniff* this is ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTIONS EVER! You did a BEAUTIFUL JOB!

Lovelovelove and I will read the sequel after dinner, in a moment!

LOVE IT,