Reviews for A Truth Not To Be Revealed
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 9 . 2/11
I hope the mighty Elders would do something wise this time. They have a right to be suspicious of Sasuke according to his history as villain, but I hope they'll be reasonable to the fact not merely doing something out of opinion. In many fanfic the Elders portrayed as bad as the villains themselves. Haaah... They actually don't have a say in people relationship as it is, so don't push your luck geezers! kkkkk!
-Update soon!-
GlisteningSnow chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Please update! I want him to propose already! :) I love your writing I don't know how many times I've told you that. But thank you for such wonderful stories
Uchiha Misaki chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is interesting hope you continue
BigBro25 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
You have to update.
Sega-chan chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
For all the SasuSaku fans out there, Please. Please. I beg of you, please update this amazing story! I read all nine chapters today and you cannot leave me hanging on the cliff like this! Please update soon, you brilliant mind you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So it's me again I talked about this story at "I'd be yours if you'd be mind".. AND I LOVE THIS STORY!
Wanna know why especially? Because Sasuke and Sakura a couple from right the beginning.. in so many other stories it takes them 100000 chapters to share the feeling, for Sasuke to open his fucking mouth and them to finally kiss and so on. Not that I mind in general but I love the idea of them being all through that already but just not telling the rest!
Tbh I don't know why the village elders are so involved in that relationship.. I mean sure he was a rouge ninja but it's not like Sakura would try to take the village over with him.. Anyway, I want to know what happens next so if you have some extra time someday, I am waiting!

Capuccino chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
For the love of Buddha, update!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I'm glad to see another sasusaku fan who doesn't loathe Karin w/ every fiber of their being.
Cryptic Parchment chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
So I love this and don't know why I've only stumbled upon this now since I've read quite a few of your works before, but so is life I suppose.
But I wanted to thank you for sharing your works with this community, and although it has had it's ups and downs over the years, it is appreciated. So thank you and I look forward to how this story will gradually come to it's conclusion. :)
Have a wonderful day ...and now that I've updated myself here, I might go back to lurk on your tumblr... '
JasmineDragon22 chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Wrong! Come on Sai you're smarter than that!
fantine87 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Really sweet chapter. After reading a couple of your stories and my all time favorite "...mistake of a one night stand", I have made it a goal to read all of your SasuSaku fan fics.. Like the way you write and keep characters, well, in character. You also don't have many our any grammar mistakes which I like a lot. Great job!
Miasuki chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
So here it is, the long ago promised review!
I am (and always will) be amazed at how accurately you can portray the Naruto characters. In my opinion you have nailed Sai's personality. Still a little clueless about emotions and yet having opened up towards feelings and starting to deeply care about Sakura and Naruto and wanting to defend and protect them. It's rather lovely! So it was really interesting to read about Sai and basically seeing things in his point of view.
And very impressive how you wrote about the elders. Good characterization there! Ties in nicely with the whole issue on why Sasuke and Sakura had kept their relationship hidden. I loved how you made Homura's view on Sasuke differ from Koharu's. How he seems to be less bitter and hateful towards him. Makes him somehow much more human (since he seems to be affected by Sasuke's tenderness towards Sakura). And by thus he is more willing to believe in Sasuke's good intentions and genuine feelings. It gives hope that everything is eventually going to work out just fine.
And gaaaaah, that was soooo cute that you incorporated Sasuke's little green stuffed dinosaur (and how you even made him pet its head! *diesofcuteness* He's going to take it home and keep it right? Hehee). Oh yeah and of course I am really excited about him planning to propose as well! P I hope we get to see more SS. The SS part in this chapter was so short but still quite breathtakingly beautifully written! And wait what? Was Sai watching them the whole time?
This whole chapter was just fine. You did a great job! The only thing that I didn't like was like the last four sentences. Aww man, come on Sai why the hell would you still have so much trust in the elders? It surprised me that Sai would be affected by their (or rather Koharu's) suspicion. Though it does make sense since he has seen Sasuke "at his worst" and probably doesn't have that much interaction with him so far. Hopefully he will work on getting to know Sasuke more. Then he will see how deeply in love they are!
And you gotta be kidding me! Since I have reviewed this chapter before I am not allowed to review the same chapter agaaain? What kind of (weird) policy is that? Ugh… So I have to post this as a guest reviewer.
(Yeah cause that won't stop me from reviewing the same chapter again kekeke)
Meimoon chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
No way, no effin wayyyyy! It was me. And I saw it. Your post. I couldn't (and still can't) believe it! I thought I must be imagining things. No way did you just posted my review on there just so you could in a sense reply to me!
You know, I'm totally fine knowing I was able to cheer you up. That alone makes me happy enough. I never thought that you would wanted to reply to me. I read your post last night in bed. It blew my mind, I was like: No waaay, did she just? Really?! Nooo waaay!
I am sorry for still not having posted a review on the latest chapter yet (I have only read a quarter of it and I am loving it so far!). But I will as soon as I finish reading the whole chapter!
Hey, do you remember when you were once ranting in your AN at the end of one of the chapters about an anonymous reviewer who posted a rude review on your story 'I'd be yours, if you'd be mine'? After I saw that, I wrote a review trying to cheer up as well. I was also commenting on how I'd love to see a continuation of 'Flood' and 'Accidents Happen'. And even though I was just one of many reviewers (and a guest reviewer too), you mentioned in your next AN how you will eventually do it. I don't mind if you do or don't, it was simply so nice of you to take notice of me asking about it. So thank you for being so considerate! (And not to mention you pulling a stunt such as writing a post on tumblr just because of me?!)
So yeah, here I am.
(And I wrote a review on the latest chapter of 'I'd be yours, if you'd be mine' but its still not there. Like you can't see it. Ugh, oh why ff do my reviews take forever until they show up?)
Aquarian Charm chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Awesome story .
ILoveSxS chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
well at least one of the elders don't completely mistrust him