Reviews for A Truth Not To Be Revealed
katsumi0003 chapter 9 . 6/28
Well, at least Homura was not suspicious anymore.
dimeleo86 chapter 9 . 6/19
Very much enjoyed it. Hope you update it eventually
dimeleo86 chapter 6 . 6/19
Story still going strong
dimeleo86 chapter 5 . 6/19
I fall in love with this story even more after each chapter
dimeleo86 chapter 4 . 6/19
Enjoyed this one too
dimeleo86 chapter 1 . 6/19
So totally enjoying this :D
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I hope the mighty Elders would do something wise this time. They have a right to be suspicious of Sasuke according to his history as villain, but I hope they'll be reasonable to the fact not merely doing something out of opinion. In many fanfic the Elders portrayed as bad as the villains themselves. Haaah... They actually don't have a say in people relationship as it is, so don't push your luck geezers! kkkkk!
-Update soon!-
GlisteningSnow chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Please update! I want him to propose already! :) I love your writing I don't know how many times I've told you that. But thank you for such wonderful stories
Uchiha Misaki chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is interesting hope you continue
BigBro25 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
You have to update.
Sega-chan chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
For all the SasuSaku fans out there, Please. Please. I beg of you, please update this amazing story! I read all nine chapters today and you cannot leave me hanging on the cliff like this! Please update soon, you brilliant mind you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So it's me again I talked about this story at "I'd be yours if you'd be mind".. AND I LOVE THIS STORY!
Wanna know why especially? Because Sasuke and Sakura a couple from right the beginning.. in so many other stories it takes them 100000 chapters to share the feeling, for Sasuke to open his fucking mouth and them to finally kiss and so on. Not that I mind in general but I love the idea of them being all through that already but just not telling the rest!
Tbh I don't know why the village elders are so involved in that relationship.. I mean sure he was a rouge ninja but it's not like Sakura would try to take the village over with him.. Anyway, I want to know what happens next so if you have some extra time someday, I am waiting!

GREETINGS! :D
Capuccino chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
For the love of Buddha, update!