Reviews for A Perfect Act
xBandanaRosesx chapter 4 . 7/5
This was really good! Lots of drama and angst, just how I thought Aoko would react
Boogum chapter 4 . 6/13
I loved this. You handled the situation with the children very delicately and tastefully, considering the subject matter. I also liked how you balanced the drama with romance, etc. Very nicely done!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 1/28
This was an amazingly brilliant story and I absolutely loved reading this beautiful work of art. I might be laying it on a little thickly but I honestly enjoyed how the story progressed and the way you wrote the characters. I can't wait to read the sequel.
slacker chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I love this series you created I hope this actually happens! it would be great.

p.s are you going to continue this series because it is so good and I would like to know what Hakuba thinks of this.
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww an excellent ending to an excellent story
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Oh my goodness this was amazing! Ive been doing a lot of reminiscing about detective conan and ugh the feelings just came flooding back lol
Wowzers chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is...Awesome! And also very realistic and natural flowing. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
this was an amazing story, and it better be what happens if katio is ever caught awaight the sequal!
kairi loves sora chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I kill Snake for hurting my Kaito. Really good. Now not saying that Kaito will ever get caught but if he does let's hope it goes this way. Love that last scene with Aoko. I was wondering why they never asked Kaito about Snake. That is a no go topic anyway. That would have ended really badly. Speaking of Snake is he still alive? Is the BO still after him? Anyway good and hope to see ya later.
igeisha chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Meimi? I thought Chikage was Kaito's mother! It was official! not Meimi...
Gekarim chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Nice visual ending ;)
I loved this story, it was grounded very realistically storywise, world and characters as well, and you added so much more to the canon settings. You have a very natural build-up in your writing; I never have to fill in the gaps of missing background details when characters are moving about (like pop! suddenly person A has travelled from one room to another with nothing in between), which I find quite common.
I'm off to read your sequel now, but I'd suggest you have a friend or two read over stuff before you post it since it always helps, but also there were a few missing words and spelling mistakes here and there, not enough to jar the reader, but minutely distracting nonetheless. Long criticisms awgawd! :D
Great stuff.
Ten-Faced chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I loved it. I loved it so much.

I mean, I feel terrible that Kaito had to be shot to have his identity revealed, and that it was sad he nearly died, but it was still so awesome! And the busting up the child prostitution was really a fresh breath of air, because DC tends to lean more towards the murders, and you can only see so much seemingly impossible deaths and supposed suicides before you think that you'd like something else, and this was it! It was beautiful, the way everything was perfectly put together.

Sorry about the long ranting paragraph.

Ten-Faced
An-chan95 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Awwww How cuuuuuuuuuuuute OwO Kisa-chan is soooooo adorable OwO
DetectiveLion chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Awww, this was a really sweet story. I'm kinda sad it's over. I thought it was amazingly written, it was detailed and long and made me think I was reading an actual published book. I loved the last two chapters, with Kaito and Kisa. That was really sweet, I can just imagine him all dressed up in his Kid outfit and hugging a little girl.

And then chapter four, with Kaito and Aoko. I loved the way everything flowed. From the roses on the window to their little chat to them flying and finally some time in the park. For some reason, I felt a bit melancholy while reading this, but was smiling at the end. This story messed with my emotions a bit, but that just means its good. Excellent, in fact, to say this was 'good' doesn't do it justice.

I'm also really happy that Kid didn't quite disappear. I can never imagine our favorite thief actually retiring.
Jelp chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I think the ending to this fic really just summed things up. Loved how you ended with a Kaito Kid heist notice on Nakamori's desk! :D Lovely! ~ Jelp