Reviews for Kingdom Hearts VS Ghosts
Nobody'sHeart chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
I loved this story! You should do a sequel to it, only a WORLDWIDE THING :P Go to haunted places all over the world!
Demix13 chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
ummmm cant roxas corridor?
Demix13 chapter 29 . 10/6/2010
(still running from OCs)

eh your OCs turned against you? i know the felling.
Demix13 chapter 27 . 10/6/2010
hellz yah chuck norris PWNs all!
Demix13 chapter 26 . 10/6/2010
hey i has a question: can u make vexen do something evil before you PWN him cuz if you dont your just beating up a grumpy old man.
Demix13 chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
lolz roxas is neva gonna give soras phone back
Demix13 chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
O MEH GAWD! SORA HAS A GUN! RUN AWAY!

(being chased by sora with a gun and OCs)
Tara Makkugurega chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Ive read most of your fics and i think they are awesomely funny i just have to point 1 thing out axels weapons are called chakrams not chakras chakras are diff. points on your body. dont wanna sound like i have nothing better to do but point out mistakes but i just coudnt help it :D REALLY LOVE YOUR FICS!
IRlyLoveFanFiction chapter 27 . 2/18/2010
um...why do you hate miley?I want her dead,but why do YOU hate her?
Dance Of Flame chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
I could be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that "nee" is used for sister while "nii" is used for brother. I'm pretty sure but I might be wrong.
Animefrk12 chapter 33 . 11/9/2009
I don't know if my cat can read or anything but when I read the ending she looked at me like "WTF?" Anyway, awesome ending *thumbs up* ...I'm guessing it was Biddy in the end. Anyway luved the story! C ya lata!
Skull Noise-D chapter 33 . 11/8/2009
LOL Vexen's forgotten...Good riddance! :)
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 33 . 11/8/2009
XD Nice ending! Awesome random fic! I like reading those to take a break from my typical bloody torture with -_-_-...crap, he even censored it now! For me! o_O *shrugs* Oh well...I"m gonna let out my fanfic sooner than I thought so in little time, he may take off the censors XD Again, awesome job!
Furryfur chapter 32 . 10/5/2009
Yayz, can't wait for teh next chapter.
natcat5 chapter 32 . 9/12/2009
Okay, I want to know what happened when Riku and Sora were three! PLEASE?