Reviews for Emotional Play
TrishaAnime chapter 1 . 5/3
This is too funny. I really feel sorry for Shinsui at first because he had to deal with Juu- chan's mood swings, mostly when he is lustful. That sure is hard to deal with! But Mayuri just had to steal that title (Feel Sorry Award) when he got beaten up by Juu- chan badly! Hahaha, Mayuri didn't see that coming, now lesson learned, Mayuri: Don't call Juu- chan a pansy ever again or you'll regret it, that the so called "weakest captain" you ever knew was the one who almost got you to a death bed. Hahaha nice one Juu- chan!
diva chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
loved it
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
How I expected it to play out while reading the middle of the story:
Shunsui's fail-safe "Hit Mayuri over the head with something heavy until he gives in" plan.
And Jushiro did throw him into stuff...
Mayuri: *glares and activates yogurt form*
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I laughed my ass of, it was really good! :)
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Cute! i really liked this grea fantastic wonderful job! 0
power-of-kings chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
There is one word to discribe this, EPIC! Great job.
InfernoHime chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Juushiro: "You got a problem asshole?"

Shunsui:"No not at all! I think you are doing a wonderful job."

Juushiro:"That's what I thought!"

OMG THAT WAS HI-LARIOUS
Kunaminy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was absolutely adorable. :D

And definitely well-written.

Keep it up~
Baka Mamushi chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was GENIUS! I loved it! Poor Shunsui. XD No, poor Mayuri! This whole fic was just hilarious!

"DID I SAY YOU COULD STAND?" That line was just awesome. I would love it if Jyuu-chan really beat him up, that would make my day. Especially after how Mayuri was talking trash to him in episode 75...XD
Luthiena chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Having shared the experience of your fiction with numerous people, we have come to the conclusion that we have never seen a style quite like it. It's truly individual.

I felt Mauri got his jest deserts. And Shiro chan was adorkable when being helpless and protected by Shunsui. More of this please.

My favourite bit was when Mauri jumped from a tree that turned out to be a bush.

Love your biggest fans

Sarah and Ena

PS Our coat is canon
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
bravo~! but its not really M Mis for detailefd sex scenes LoL i didnbt see one *pouts*, i thought it was awesome

Cole xoxo
COMEDYGOLD chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
AAW! WHEN SHIRO-CHAN TURNED ALL LOVING HE WAS SO CUTE!

GREAT FIC BY THE WAY

I ENJOYED READING THIS X3

( i think its about the 10th time i've read it

it never gets old for me

and i was just too lazy to review all those other 9 times so sorry about that XP )
Sparoe chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I don't know who I feel more sorry for. Shun or Shiro.

I loved it so much though! I had to stop at least ten times because I was laughing too hard to keep reading :)

I think this has to be one of my favorite ShunsuixJyushiro fanfictions out there and I have read a lot :)

I've always had a love of Jyushiro but now I love him more now that I can think of him beating up Mayuri (I really hate him so much so I was glad he got his ass handed to him XD )

Ether way, keep up the AWESOME work :)