Reviews for Emotional Play
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
How I expected it to play out while reading the middle of the story:
Shunsui's fail-safe "Hit Mayuri over the head with something heavy until he gives in" plan.
And Jushiro did throw him into stuff...
Mayuri: *glares and activates yogurt form*
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I laughed my ass of, it was really good! :)
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Cute! i really liked this grea fantastic wonderful job! 0
power-of-kings chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
There is one word to discribe this, EPIC! Great job.
InfernoHime chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Juushiro: "You got a problem asshole?"

Shunsui:"No not at all! I think you are doing a wonderful job."

Juushiro:"That's what I thought!"

OMG THAT WAS HI-LARIOUS
Kunaminy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was absolutely adorable. :D

And definitely well-written.

Keep it up
Baka Mamushi chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was GENIUS! I loved it! Poor Shunsui. XD No, poor Mayuri! This whole fic was just hilarious!

"DID I SAY YOU COULD STAND?" That line was just awesome. I would love it if Jyuu-chan really beat him up, that would make my day. Especially after how Mayuri was talking trash to him in episode 75...XD
Luthiena chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Having shared the experience of your fiction with numerous people, we have come to the conclusion that we have never seen a style quite like it. It's truly individual.

I felt Mauri got his jest deserts. And Shiro chan was adorkable when being helpless and protected by Shunsui. More of this please.

My favourite bit was when Mauri jumped from a tree that turned out to be a bush.

Love your biggest fans

Sarah and Ena

PS Our coat is canon
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
bravo! but its not really M Mis for detailefd sex scenes LoL i didnbt see one *pouts*, i thought it was awesome

Cole xoxo
COMEDY GOLD chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
AAW! WHEN SHIRO-CHAN TURNED ALL LOVING HE WAS SO CUTE!

GREAT FIC BY THE WAY

I ENJOYED READING THIS X3

( i think its about the 10th time i've read it

it never gets old for me

and i was just too lazy to review all those other 9 times so sorry about that XP )
Sparoe chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I don't know who I feel more sorry for. Shun or Shiro.

I loved it so much though! I had to stop at least ten times because I was laughing too hard to keep reading :)

I think this has to be one of my favorite ShunsuixJyushiro fanfictions out there and I have read a lot :)

I've always had a love of Jyushiro but now I love him more now that I can think of him beating up Mayuri (I really hate him so much so I was glad he got his ass handed to him XD )

Ether way, keep up the AWESOME work :)