Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Great story loved it but it is sad i didn't understand ending vey well
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Just found this story! It's great! A few errors here and there but still a great story! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Analyne chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I love this story it is so touching. Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE, PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
LilyPika chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
aw... so cute! i can't wait till you update again!
blackwitchkarma chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
oh this is so sad and sorry about the last review and thanks for clearing it up :)

They're baby selves are so cute and Naru's gone emo at the end. wah!

Oh I wonder if you're going to do the scene when he first sees her again, that would be so cool. plz pretty plz
asian-ninja chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
you have a good plot going but there are too many spelling errors that take away from your fic. other than that it sounds very interesting! just be careful with the spelling.
Blackraven4400 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Like this story looking forward to the next chapter.
HarunoRin chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Aww this is really sweet D I can't wait to read more!
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Well, this looks interesting... Those three looks really cute together! xD
Emina105 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
awws. this was cute update again soon ]

but you might wanna read it over. in a lot of places you have "sense" instead of "since" those are 2 different words ..
emina15 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
hi i so think that it is so cute...poor naru aka oliver aka noll aka kazuya. hope they meet again though...can't wait for ch.4...
Seithr-Kairy chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Aww... kawaii! Too bad it didnt last... (Pout)

Wanna see more

_KH_
CherryButterfly chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
ZOMG! This was so cute! Love it! Completely! :D
crazymel2008 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
i so so so love it i was so glad u updated and i love all the chapters but mostly the 3 chapter is the best so far. u should contenu writing what happend when all three were together like the past again as they get older then go to the age when mai lost her memory(poor mai)well cant wait to the next update and please make the chapter way longer i just lke to read this more well ill be happy as long as u update soon.

-mel-

ps:ur add to my and story fav.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
please tell me you'll update again soon? (ChibiEyes)