Reviews for One Night
You ruined it ;(
madcloisfan chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Loved it
mrs.addiecullen chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
OMG. This was the best story ever
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 29 . 1/3/2012
Hey, Ziva?" Collin said.

"Yes Collin?"

"How much does child birth hurt?"

"Collin, take the pain of, let's say…" Ziva said and Tony gave her an example fit for a boy.

"Being kneed in the groin." Tony said.

"Yes, that works, take that pain and multiply it by about 10 times."

"Ouch." Is all Collin said.

"Yes, and I went through it twice." Ziva said. All the men in the room grimaced and Abby and Jenny had a look of dread on their faces.

"Yeah, dread it." Ziva said to Abby and Jenny.

love that
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
"Thanks Abby, I look like hell and you start taking pictures." Ziva said sarcastically; not really mad at all. She was glad Abby captured the moment.

"It doesn't matter what you look like Ziva." Abby said, knowing Ziva didn't care that she took the picture.

so me
marshall1972 chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
i love it :)
cotedepablo911 chapter 31 . 6/15/2011
I loved this story because it was so cute! I didn't review until I finished the story at the end. It was so cool! And funny! This story was so cute, and I loved how it all worked out. It had Tiva, McAbby, Jibbs, and the rest of the family. Not to mention the family that was born, adopted, proposed, or given as a gift.

OVERALL: 6/5 stars!

KEEP WRITING!
aleja1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Cute Chapter
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great story

I like this chapter and the story is off to a good start

-aleja1
MoveForward chapter 31 . 2/14/2010
great thanks for writing
gg123 chapter 31 . 1/22/2010
cool story
deetayl2 chapter 31 . 12/16/2009
Excellent story! I couldn't move from my computer until I completed reading it. I love happy endings. BRAVO!
ncisaddiction10 chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
Very good! Bravo I must say. This story is a well earned sucsess. The ending was very good, and I actually liked the addition of Collin. Thought it would be a little weird in the begining, but you played it well and he had a perfect fit along with Haley and Brenen. Congrats on another great story!
ncisaddiction10 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Um, good, but mabey it moved just a little too fast. It was very sudden, it might have been better just to let it go a little longer.
tivamcabby5 chapter 31 . 10/25/2009
omg this is a great story! i love the ending! i am all for Tiva and all the kids...its so sad though..how Ziva was raped and all and how Collin was beaten...this really was an awesome story though...great job and keep up the good work!