Reviews for Enslaved
Mlanie762 chapter 24 . 1/20
I'm fucking crying like a baby right now... I can't believe you wrote such a hard story... It is truly great, but I just can't believe you've put the two of them through such hell all this time... I didn't take the time to review after every chapter since I couldn't stop reading, but ouch. This story was so... rough! Cried a few times, laughed at some, smiled at many... You've been able to make me live what they lived, and seriously, I don't know if I should be thankful or not for this...Hmmm... Seriously, it was truly an awesome fic. Still can't believe what you did to Roxas, though... Damn. Anyway. Keep up the awesome work!
MystiMess chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
Well...my heart hurts. And I'm blaming you.
Loved this story, and possibly the only story I can handle with Axel bottoming.
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I'm not normally a fan of first person narratives, but was hooked within the first chapter nonetheless. I don't know Kingdom Hearts but am quite familiar with the Ai no Kusabi world. You have captured the dynamics of Blondie rule so masterfully I don't need to know who the characters were in the other story. The strength of your prose and the way in which you write the physical exchanges made me curious and checking your profile, my intuition regarding the maturity of your style and story was correct. It's always pleasing to stumble across the sophistication of an older writer amongst the fangirl throngs.

Thank you for making such a worthwhile contribution to the FF archive. I look forward to working through the rest of this story.
choc-head28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Waaaaaaah! Loved this cross-over! You did it so well. Thanks for all the work and effort you put into this!
Inarikasugawa chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Of course you blinded him. I haven't read since you took your haitus four years ago and I come back to Roxes blinded. My heart! My deepest consolation is that they are finally together. But damnit.
AkuRokuOtaku chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
I love your writing. I know this was finished a while ago, but in the eight months I've been reading AkuRoku fanfiction- which doesn't sound like long until I say I've read over 300 stories, one-shots, and my own work... Anyway, this is one of the best stories I've ever found, and every time I re-read it, it get's better. I just wanted to say that, and I love your work. Happy writing!
KariRedlock chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
hnnnng ;A; poor Roxas... Mostly happy ending gets two thumbs up from me xD Thank you for the lovely read!
KariRedlock chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
AS;DGLKASDFJ WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT KICKING ME IN THE FACE WITH SADNESS -sobs grossly but continues reading- not dead not dead notdead
KariRedlock chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Attempting to imagine manly Roxas and FAILING MISERABLY 8D but OMG it got super intense there for a while. I hope everything works out for them and you don't smack me in the face with sadness in the coming chapters ffff EITHER WAY this has been an epic read ;u; I was a little put off by the summary at first for some reason... It didn't really appeal to me, but I decided to give it a chance and I LOVE it! Manly Roxas and all 8D
Roxie Archer chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
I have glasses on! Do you know how much harder it is to read through tears with glasses on?! Fuck you. Why do you have to be so perfect? I really, really just want to press the Post Review button right now but no. I realize I haven't reviewed at all for this, though I just finished reading it. I know, guiltily, that I should always review but I rarely do because I'm not confident in what I say to others. It is, without a doubt, always wrong, somehow. But just at this moment, I wanted to say how amazing this piece of writing is (or rather, that I acknowledge how amazing it is); how you were able to wrench so many emotions from me, how everything held exactly as much impact as it was meant to, how impressive it was that you effortlessly brought the pirate captain to life, not by description or name, but with a single spoken sentence, how even without really touching on it, you were able to bring to mind that sour feeling that for Riku and Sora, everything falls into place so easily while Roxas and Axel seem destined for a long trek through hell and only by continuing though every meter of it to the other side are they able to find peace. I was completely riveted through the entire fic, though scenes I had to break after to cool down, through scenes that made me sick, and the ending... Reading this was an experience. That's what every good fic should be. So, thank you.
Noelle Cameron chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
I just have to say that I think this is the best AkuRoku I've ever read. You write so fluently and expressively, most of the time I feel like I'm reading Axel's mind! I know this is fanfiction, but I don't even think of it like that. Usually, I can imagine the voice actors saying all the lines, but with Enslaved, I actually had a hard time thinking of the perfect voices for Axel and Roxas. I really loved this book, and I'll probably read it more than 20 times, getting to know every line and action, down to the last detail. Thank you a million times for writing this story, even if I had no say in the process or initial uploading. Thank you for giving me the perfect inspiration for my own AkuRoku/SoRiku/Zemyx story (even if there isn't Zemyx in this one) and I will always love this story!
Grellexiting chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
This is, in some sick way, the most disturbing but also the cutest, loveliest piece of writing I've read in a long time. In the good way.
Ariek1997 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I've read this story twice now, and both times, it has brought tears to my eyes! This is definitely the best-written story I've ever read! I absolutely love the ending; how the end up together through Roxas' sacrifice! Thank you for writing such a magnificent story :)
SweetDreams chapter 17 . 6/7/2013