Reviews for Star Force Adventures
Sonochu chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is an interesting take on things. You kind if overdid the whole Geo can see waveroads thing though. I mean, did you really have to basically define it (twice) and then mention everyone who does and doesn't know of his ability? Just a little nitpick.
Guest1 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Wow that was really well written, it isn't easy o write without using someone's name, never mind 8 people's names! Great job;)
Guest1 chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Wow cool fight scene, didn't think there would be all that time for conversation but still awesome!
Temperance XIV chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Updates on this story does sound nice...
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 34 . 1/26/2012
So I read all of this story today and think that it is pretty good. I hope that you finish with the rewrites soon and that they make the story better.

I wonder are some other characters going to be like Geo (I mean able to see the wave world), like Sonia?
Qaint chapter 34 . 11/21/2010
When done rewriting a chapter, could you mark it with a star: * inside the chapter or in the chapter name? It would make it easier to see if it's "new" and when you have caught up to where we were you can simply remove them if need be. :)

I like this story, it's slow-going but that's not a bad quality in this case. That leaves so much more for later too. It's good as long as you don't prolong it for the heck of it.
Were-Weasel chapter 34 . 11/19/2010
WHAT! NOOO! I Need to se cancer's reaction when he finds out he's hunting his best freind!
Flamelord99 chapter 33 . 8/5/2010
So this is when the battle cards will be added?

Then they will be sold to the public for defensive capabilities?
Deviox chapter 33 . 7/20/2010
I can't WAIT to see what happens next :D I wonder if ur gonna use some source of weapon other then battle cards. that would be a nice turn of events...
Starlight-Ninja chapter 33 . 7/18/2010
Yay, an update. Sabotage is always fun. ;)

Update soon, please.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 33 . 6/25/2010
Yay, you updated! Aaron's a great guy, dontcha think? XD Omega not liking being serious? Hmmm...Yeah, I can see that. UPDATE!
Az The Dragon chapter 32 . 4/21/2010
really interesting retelling of this story. I like it.

The only problem is that there is too much talking (mainly explanation on things) than action, which slow down the story a lot in my opinion.

Beside that, I feel that this fic has a lot of potential in it
Starlight-Ninja chapter 32 . 3/19/2010
Dodging is good. Update soon, please, and I promise I'll read your other story when I get into a final fantasy mood.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 32 . 3/12/2010
I wonder if the old cop will ever find out that he's not a virus but a human/cyber-alien hybrid? Great chapter! UPDATE!
Starlight-Ninja chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Um, I was rereading this and saw that in this chapter it says that Omega's personality change happened three years ago, when the rest of the story says ten months. I'm not trying to be rude, I just figured I'd point it out.