Reviews for THE GAME THAT CHANGED IT ALL
QueenGB chapter 21 . 11/5/2019
So much unnecessary Cullen interference. Just tell him she’s coming and but out. Jeeze.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 11/5/2019
She’s a coward and ridiculous. Rosalie is a big mouth I doubt I would ever forgive and poor Edward. How very adult of you Bella. But drama is a s drama does. Right?
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 7/8/2019
Awww, it's a great place to leave them! Thanks for keepin' me company on this read, Mary darlin' *HUGS!* Hope to visit your profile again sometime. In the meantime, stay well and WRITE!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 7/8/2019
Ha! I was absolutely thinkin' at the end of the last chapter that there was nothin' keepin' them in St. Louis and if they went, the rest would follow. Okay, so Em and Rose went first but it all worked out in the end!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 7/8/2019
I can already see what good friends those boys could be growin' up! Hope they get enough time together to make that happen!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 7/8/2019
Heheheh! It's like the men get pregnancy hormones, too LMAO! And now is the time to start stashin' cameras all over the house, in the car(s) and every purse Bella owns for just such precious occasions!
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 7/8/2019
OMG! That baby was reeeeally anxious to meet his awesome parents LOL! Very excitin' *phew!*
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 7/8/2019
Heheheh! Well, Jasper did warn him! However, it really was NOT a good idea for Bella to be climbin' onto anything above knee height right now!
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 7/8/2019
Yay! Welcome to the world, baby Katelyn! But what's up with Rose? Could she be pregnant again? Surely nothin' sinister *shudder!*
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 7/8/2019
Aaaah, the best part of vacations/honeymoons...the sight of your own, invitin' bed!
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 7/8/2019
Fabulous honeymoon destination!
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 7/8/2019
One thing's for sure...the Cullens know how to throw a weddin'!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 7/8/2019
Wow! That was a very nice hit to Jake's ego, sendin' him down to the minors while he's in therapy LMAO! On to the weddin'!
Rita01tx chapter 29 . 7/8/2019
Well, they came up with the best plan possible for Jacob but I doubt he'll even acknowledge he did anything wrong...the idiot! Happy our horny couple made it through the drought unscathed LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 7/8/2019
*Huge sigh of relief!* Doc Montgomery is one thorough baby doctor! Pregnancy is scary enough without all the possible complications runnin' through your brain!
Jacob's attitude reeks of steroid abuse! Whatever this problem is, he better get it sorted before someone really gets hurt, especially himself!
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »