Reviews for Crystal Clear
Boss-Nass chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I cannot stress how much I completely love this. 2verything about it is simply amazing. The word choice, the detail, and the subtle humor in some parts. You'd get an A Plus in my class!
Hope for Love chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I don't know why you think this is not good, I really like this. After watching the X-Men movies and this season of Wolverine and the X-Men, it's nice to see someone who cares about Scott instead of him being in love with Jean while she flirts openly with Logan. Now Jean knows how it feels when someone cares about someone you love. HA HA HA HA. Forgive my rant! I also can't wait for the second season either.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i want a second season as well, in the comics when Emma is completly shattered by a diamond bullet Hank gathers all her pieces and reasembles her in her diamond form then Jean brings her back to life (only because she has too as Jean is super pissed at her)

i love the feelings you portray in this, i was just reaching out and going "AAAWWWW!" DAMN IT MARVEL! WE WANT A SECOND SEASON!
Abertha chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Emma needs to LIVE! *crying* I was so upset when she died.
MidnightNightSpirit chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
so sad! yes i am a jott fan but emma is like one of my favorite characters! i wish she and jean could atleast get to know eachother before her death.
The Silent Assassin HB chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Poor Emma. T_T She was always one of my favorite characters. I really hope she's not actually dead.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I loved this. I think you did a very nice job writing it. I totally like Emma too and it was nice to read how well you described her feelings and emotions. Great job.
Jottma chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow! I really loved this story, so thank you for posting. It was short and to the point, but most of all it was well written. Thank you also for keeping the characters in character, to often around these parts the authors like to completely disregard the established lore of the very thing they were inspired to write about. Please keep up the good work.