Reviews for The Ozian Declaration
Iagan chapter 8 . 1/12
Cliff hanger! More!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Aww, too bad the story ends here, I am kind of intrigued on who exactly the summary refers to as Penny's acting partner

"Penny had wanted to be in the movies. How is it possible that her leading man turns out to be this guy"

When I read the summary I kind of thought the person being refereed to is Sheldon. Now that I think about it and having read this last chapter I kind of wonder if is referring to Dorthy and the Scarecrow being Penny and Sheldon.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Awesome story! Perfect. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Raj is so the cowardly lion!
kimjo2 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
That was so Sheldon. What a terrific story. Thanks so much
WENN9366 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Cute little story. You did a really good job integrating an OC into the story, and usually I'm not that fond of them. I can totally see the similarities between Dorothy and Scarecrow and Penny and Sheldon. Keep up the good work!
starlesscity chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Extremely cute. I liked it!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I decided to just read a Penny/Sheldon story because I was curious on how people would go about that. I feel in love with the pairing after that short story, and I feel you did great justice to the pairing and canon. Thanks for writing this story! I loved it :D
liltle chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Haha! Didn't expected that last line. Emma for the win! That was all in my brain throughout this. Love that you made Emma nailed it. Actually, you nailed it. Well, in a form of Shenny-f*ckyeah! Anyway, love the whole story, great one!
Chemical-Rayne chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
My dear Miss Princess,

You honestly cannot have any idea how much this story moved me. The depths you reached exploring Penny's psyche as a character, the dynamic in her relationships between the other characters, and the incremental fragility of her feelings for our beloved lunatic scientist as she slowly begins to realize that she cares. This story was so beautifully and carefully crafted, that even the most simple of signs from either of these two that indicated something more than a friendship really left me waiting breathless, even if it was just a stare caught lingering for a moment too long.

And then there was the line from the Wizard of Oz that occurred near the end of the tale, a line that somehow fit so perfectly, that I wonder if sometimes the universe isn't trying to nudge us in a certain direction? (Yes, this means you, Mr. Lorre and Mr. Prady.) I nearly bawled my eyes out hearing these words, and the depth of feeling with which they represented.

I will gladly read your other stories and send you more kind reviews because this tale has so gracefully swept me along for the ride. (Not to mention I find it so refreshing when authors actually KNOW how to use correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)

Thank you so much for this beautifully woven tale. Even if this does come four years later. ;D

Love, Kara
readinggirl1989 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
fun
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
First, omg what a week! :D

I really, really loved, that you wrote/used a line of "Dorothy of Oz"... And how sweet you wrote it in your ff. *sigh*

"If you're gonna kiss her, could you get on with it? We have a plane to catch." Oh that girl is so smart and grown up already. :D Oh god, I really loved this whole chapter. I will not copy the lines, parts, which I especially loved, because then I would copy the whole chapter and copy the whole story. *lol*

This story was a wonderful, perfect ride. I enjoyed every word. You are really awesome author! Of course I put the ff and you to my favs. :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
"Oh my God. This is real." Yep, BINGO! :D

"If you're really leaving, don't you think you should tell him?" - This is the first good line out of Leonard's mouth. *lol* Thank you.

"You go de-slut, I'll go de-cheesecake and we'll leave." I really love your humour everytime. :)

Oh Sheldon, hm...

"Are you just talking about the work?" I think not only work. ;D

"He's wrong," Emma answered flatly.

"Tell him that," Penny shot back.

"I did," Emma said quickly. I want this Emma on the TV-show!

I loved the talk between Penny and Cassandra, too. :)

And omg I loved Sheldon's and Penny's talk again with labeling, she's Missy and so on and of course the little kiss. *Aww* *sigh*

Fabulous chapter is FABULOUS again! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
"I find you to be a quite enjoyable height," Sheldon piped up. "My neck tends to get sore, constantly looking down at people." :D And Penny did admit something. *squeal 2*

Sheldon as life-size Ken doll? *squeal again* ;D Omg, I would love to see the pictures. ;D *cough* Sheldon/Jim in jeans... Yup, hot, HOT. *cough*

To Leonard: *shakes head again*

To Penny: Oh yep, really shit.

To Emma: I'm so glad she is there and said the line with "fucking that up so spectacularly!"

To Sheldon: *hugs*

Yeah, there is a reason to stay for you Penny, that reason has a name and believe me, it is not with the name Leonard! *lol*

"…you're maybe in love with the idea of me more than actual me." This and this "it could have been any blonde girl" Yes, or black, or brown or red girl. *rolleyes* I think that too and I guess many, many other Shenny shippers.

The ending here: *SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE*

Fabulous chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
"It wasn't Leonard who was giving her that look this time." *Aw* *sigh* :)

"He's Moonpie?" I grinned like crazy. *lol*