Reviews for The Ozian Declaration
SlumberingMarauder chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
So, I've actually just read this story in one go, and that last chapter completely had me squeeing like no other. I love the Wizard of Oz, so the use of it in this story totally rocked my socks, especially the scene between Sheldon and Penny outside her apartment door and later out in the car.

Actually, I just loved this entire thing, and I just wanted to let you know that. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!

*sigh* I really do love Sheldon/Penny...]
Rokimbo chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Really enjoying your story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
bsloths chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
So much to spelunk it's ridiculous. How do you do it?

I spelunk Emma.

I spelunk the fact that Sheldon wants to label Penny. (okay, now even that sounds dirty)

I spelunked the kiss...though I am very frustrated that the chapter ended so soon afterwards, and on a terrible cliffhanger, no less! You are cruel!

I even spelunk how you write Howard, and everyone, really. You have a gift.

More, soon, mmkay? :)
Cool Hwip chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Loving this story! Keep up the good work!
bsloths chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Why did she leave? Augh! No, Penny!

And I felt so bad for Leonard. She basically broke his heart. I really hope she can somehow make things right before she leaves...if she even ends up leaving at all! *crosses fingers for a happy ending*

Can't wait for more!
Cazza799 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
No. What a mean place to leave it. This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite fics. Please update soon.
PeaceLoveMusic4x4x08 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I am in love with this story! I've been following it on live journal and its absolutely posotively brilliant! Keep it up!
Cazza799 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
This story gets better and better. It's kind of breaking my heart a little bit just now though. Please say things are looking up soon? I'll also just say again how the introduction of Emma is a stroke of genius. It allows a whole new insight into Penny's character because she has someone to talk with who isn't one of the guys. Already looking forward to the next chapter.
bsloths chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Aw, I loved the Penny/Emma bonding. Except, I hope the ending doesn't mean she's given up! Gasp! She can't leave!

Can't wait for more!
bsloths chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
“Why do all you guys treat him like a robot?” Emma asked angrily. “Just because he doesn’t know how to show his feelings all the time doesn’t mean he doesn’t have them, you know.”

This was brilliant. So very true, and it wouldn't hurt them all to be reminded of that on the show once in a while. Emma is so smart!

And Kaley could totally pull off short hair. I can picture it pretty well.

Great chapter - loved all the tension!
bsloths chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I loved Penny's backstory. (I really, really want her to get an acting job soon. It's just so depressing!) You portrayed her frustration really well. And the ending! Gah! So perfect. I wonder if Sheldon even realizes he's jealous. Guess I'll have to wait and see!
bsloths chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Perfect, wonderful, fantastic characterization. Your Sheldon is just awesome. Sorry, nothing really intelligent to say besides good chapter! On to 3!
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
hehe awesome start to this. It was sitting in my inbox and I was dying to find time to read it, and I wasn't disappointed! On to Chapter 2!
Cazza799 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I love this story. The introduction of Emma to offer an outsider's observation on Penny/Sheldon interaction is a great idea and she works well as a character. Often I can't stand characters created purely in fanfiction but she is written very well and is extremely believable. I particularly love the fact that she seems to get on so well with Sheldon. It's nice to see someone firmly on his side. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Oh PENNY. She's definitely one of those act-before-thinking people, and this was just heartbreaking. ::wants to huggle Sheldon:: ::and Emma even:: :D

I am SO looking forward to the next chapter!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8