Reviews for In Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
loved every bit!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for writing. This was hilarious and sweet.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
AWESOME STORY!
silfursvik chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
RAMBO! 0.0 ...that is FUCKING AWESEOME! ! ! great story! that was extremely enjoyable, comedic at some parts and very dramatic throughout it all. my fav line by far: "Jareth was the perfect paradox of masculine power and feminine grace." haha! that's just brilliant.
writertron chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
love it! full of brilliant lines (It was so fun shocking the hell out of immortals. They never see it coming) this is pure genius. and is that some ironic rambo in the epilogue?
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is a really good story, too bad your no longer on here I would love to read more of your stories.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ho-Ly SHITE, that last ending paragraph.

Oh GOD, I laughed so hard my face hurts.

XD
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Holy crap! Lol, Rambo! Wow, that was completely unexpected.
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
My god. This would be the first -eva- I've actually laughed at anything that had even the slightest reference to Rambo. :D
Smiles chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
God, the wonderful irony. Gabriel gets it at the hands of Rambo. Never underestimate the power of Sylvester Stallone and a submachine gun.

Your fic was cheesy in the way that I love best. TeeHee. Thanks for the laughs.
Moria Polonius chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
The ending killed me. :D Good job!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I like Sarah's Kung Foo.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
roflol! I love it Rambo!
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
RAMBO! Perfect ending!

I loved every bit of this! Absolutely wonderful, if a tad OOC with Sarah. She seemed more spastic than dreamy, but it didn't detract from the story at all. It actually gave it a wonderful giggly humor!

Great job! XD
Kidonia Shinji chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Did he even make true her dream about the lima beans and the car chase? ...lol, nah, just pulling your chain...it's midnight and I'm too sleepy to think straight, good story though...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »