Reviews for Here By Me
nayin chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hmmmm interesting...i love lily/scorpius
Stromsten chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I understand ADD (& ADHD), so I'm just putting this out there to distract you into writing another chapter... :)
JRose16 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
holy crap i luv this!
wondergirl9879 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Well, I really do like the premise of this story so far...and I really wish you'd update soon! I love the idea of Lily and Scorpius... because I feel like Harry's reaction to Scorpius dating his daughter could be so different than Ron's reaction to Scorpius dating Rose (he'd probably just blow a fuse).

Anyway, I really hope to see more of this!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Nice chapter. It's fun seeing all the kids growing up together. Do Teddy and Victoire get together in your story? Well it's not really about them, but family news is always welcome.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
nice chapter. Do like the Weasley/Potter kids. They didn't have to grow up in a war zone and they are able to navigate in the Muggle world as well as the Wizarding world.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
This is another of your fun stories. Really like the POV stories, makes it more fun to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Good beginning. Nice characters. And I think Scorpius just discovered his best mate's annoying little sister isn't nearly as little or annoying as she used to be.
x8xdanix6x chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
great so far. i cant wait for more
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is good!
MaryLPotter chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Excellent! please update soon!is very funny the way scorpius fall for Lily, i think i would be amused their relationship! please continue soon :D
DDDDISSSHA chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
nice story...waiting to read more...update soon
Mellie.xo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great start! I love scorpius, he's so sweet.

Update soon (:
ZombieRider chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I love Scorpius, i think he could be such a cool character, i wish Rowling would write more HP stuff
silverbirch chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Rather sweet. You catch lots of things so well with just a few words - Scorpius calling the Potters Mum and Dad, but his own parents Mother and father, that says a lot. It is easy to imagine Draco still trying to keep up the old standards, even if he has changed.

Same for phones and computers - of course they'll have them.

PS I think Lily fancies him too.