Reviews for Green
Milana16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Waah, I must have been in my GP fever state when I first read it, and forgot to review...
So, impossibly cute, oblivious GP pining on each other is one of my favorites! And of course, both Echizen and Fuji meddling in as always... I like the way you described the relationship between the Pair, and the fact that even their parents got so used to seeing both of them that they can tell something is wrong between boys. Also the final scene, the final scene! It's the sweetest, fluffiest thing I had read today, and believe me I read A LOT in one day...
Valle123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was really adorable, I really think Eiji would be jealous if Oishi worry for someone that it isnt him. It was a really nice, and you write pretty well, congratulations! Thank you for write this, bye!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
So, Oishi also like Eiji like.. long time ago?

and i sure like Oishi in this!

i mean, so comfy and.. sweet?

Speadee chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good story! You kept me interested in the progression of feelings and reactions. I could feel the fear of confession. I was like, "Just talk and get it over with!" but I know confessions are hard. You showed that well.

Was Oishi coaching the Ah-Un Pair (Momoshiro and Echizen) late into the night so that it was unsafe for him to return home? I thought Kikumaru would try to call or go to his house again the next day. Was Oishi with the Ah-Un Pair the whole weekend? It just didn't sound possible.

There is a mistake: the other regulars do not call Echizen by his first name. They just call him by his last name, Echizen.