Reviews for A Winner Is Two: Black Mamba
avatarjk137 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Took me a while to get to this chapter, but I do make a point of reading even what I don't have to judge.

Scrambled Eggman... I had to stop myself from laughing out loud, because everybody else in my house is asleep right now. That's how you do mood whiplash. And the oil slick... a surprisingly cartoony weakness for a surprisingly cartoony opponent, I guess.

For the record, I think this was one of your best fights, maybe your best one with Black Mamba. I'm sorry it was her time to get eliminated, but we need to bring this show to a close, don't we?
Clement Rage chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Wow...I'm impressed. And really wishing I'd thought to do a three way lightsabre duel. Robotnik's lightsabre is blue, but that's not a huge detail.

I like the little references to fight training, ki-ai, seiza, kata. Helps give authenticity. You're definately in the running.
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Good work!

Judgment will be up within 24 hours.
Khellan Rafe chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Not too shabby, judgment should be up shortly.
avatarjk137 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
I'm working on the judgment now. Good work on the fight, and very good work on the intermission chapter.
Clement Rage chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Very nice. A believable revival. Simple, but it has impact.
avatarjk137 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Nice work! Critique coming soon with my judgment.
Khellan Rafe chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Very nice chapter, this is gonna be a hard fight to call! Look for the judgement in a few days.
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Not bad at all. A very plausible way for BORED to have taken her, although the speed with which they went after her suggests they didn't even stop to consider she might go voluntarily. Of course, it's not like she would.

Can't wait to see that battle between you and jjp! It's sure to be epic!
jjp55 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this is a great start, i can see an excellent premise for a clash with the joker. Yes, i liked how you didn't name her throughout the story - probably something you should keep up in later chapters as well. good work, and good luck in this round.