Reviews for Paris Nights
ValentinaDeLaRosa chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
"you have no idea how i stressed i was writing this. i kept watching the flahsback to psych myself up" - and it shows! and by that i mean i can really imagine that this is what really happened, when you think about those flashbacks. it was extremely Hot i like that idea that they would go from huge fighting to having sex. Fantastic work! 3
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2014
there is a rule 51- sometimes your're wrong
Neelie2009 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
I have just watched season 3 and 4 on DVD while reading this fic and I am amazed at how well you've incorporated all the little references to Jenny and Jethro's past. This is so well done. I can't wait to keep reading!
ILoveJibbs chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
Third time reading this, never gets boring!
josiemausconn chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Love it sooooo much! It's truly amazing, and very realistic!
miss-tarletone chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Now there IS a rule 51! But the rule 51 on the show made me cry, so I think I like yours better :-)
Jollymonkee5613 chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
Another amazing story! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it!
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 30 . 2/20/2011
I adored every moment of this story. I'm so glad it didn't end with Jenny leaving! I would have started crying, and I don't cry. I'm a little apprehensive about Russian Twilight and how sad it might make me but I will read it anyway. However since I missed Probie Days I'll probably read that first. You're amazing. Keep writing!
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I'm still reading this chapter but I felt the need to review anyway. You recommended this fic to me in the Jibbsfest forum and right away I knew I'd love it. I'm enjoying everything so far and you're doing a better job being consistent than the writers of the show. Yay! As much as I adore this story though I'm not sure I can finish it because if the ending is sad, and I won't hold it against you, obviously, that's a great writing technique, I'm not sure I can handle it. Of course, I will keep reading anyway, but I am kind of nervous... They're so happy I'm not sure I can take Jen leaving him!
Kaslyna chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Paris is destructive as hell.

I grew up with the stories of Paris. Of my parents' times there. It was all good then. But then they returned to the States and everything fell apart.
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 29 . 9/7/2010
Rereading this post season 7 finale you had me in years at a happy moment

Rule # 51 as 'i love you jenny' in your story clashes beautifully with the actual rule #51 'sometimes your wrong'

And this little thing had me balling my eyes out

Yet again thanks for the amazingness that is your writing
Kaslyna chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Sexy. ;O I read Probie Days too. I love all of this. :D
jmarrero16 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
cool
NavyBrat84 chapter 30 . 4/25/2010
You it the nail on the head when it cones to Jibbs. I just love this trilogy!
MarciaRebafan chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
It took me a while to read this story, but I loved every single word of it! I'm now moving on to Russian Twilight, but I just wanted to thank you for writing, and sharing with all of us, such a beautiful story.