Reviews for Ringtones
Red Ampersand chapter 1 . 1/16
You know what would be amazing, if you made a Spotify Playlist for all of these songs! I was playing them on the side while I was reading your Fanfic, it was a pleasant blast to the past. :) Thank you for sharing your fanfic to us!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I loveee this story so much. I really do, it's a great read for when you need Chair feels.
Melody chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love how all of the songs fit their situations perfectly and they were kind of old school. Awesome story
StarKidLucy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is amazing 3
nonname12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So I read this like 3 days ago, and I just wanted to tell you that "Always a Woman" has been playing on repeat ever since ;D It's great and yes, it fits Chuck and Blair perfectly... :)
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
fantastic idea for a story. love the songs and their the whole time i was reading it.
DiorAddicted chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was so cute! *sigh*

And the songs fit perfectly! Loved it!
xoxokat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
:) So cute, I loved the ringtone idea
Ziah chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
What a creative idea! Chuck would so do this. I was happy to see that "She's so High" was his ring tone after the Tuscany incident; that was the first song I thought of when I read the summary of this fic. And the part where there was no song at all was so sad but so very perfect. I loved Nate realizing that what Chuck felt for Blair was too painful and private to reveal to the whole world. I'm going to have to go watch these videos on youtube now. :)
fedeswondering chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this story is amazing! you're a genius! I love all this songs, so perfect for each character!

I'm italian (sorry for my english) and a great fan of Chuck and Blair..can I traslete this one shot and post it on a italian forum? I'll link the original of course..let me know..thanks!
x0x0.Tina.x0x0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
COOL STORY
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I really loved this! At the beginning I was wondering how you were going to explain Chuck's standard ring tone for Blair in the Murray Hill apt. scene, but that was perfect. I love love love the Girl Like You :) Great job!
Show Me the Skyline chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
loved this and the songs minus the rap
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Chuck's song for Nate in the beginning - PRICELESS. I want that on the show! OH BOYS!

Love the songs. I love BC fics from Nate's POV. So fun and insightful. And INSANELY heartbreaking. Though, in a way, the late S2 BN ring tone was the 'best' in the way that it was the saddest thing ever. STANDARD RING TONE! OH NO!
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow! I love it from the first line. I mean Blair and Chuck HAS this thing for phones (and limos of coz) It's beautifully written and so amazingly sweet & tender.

There's another one Speed dial that i love about Nate's perspective on BC and phones

thanks