Reviews for An Attempt of Affection
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awwwwww super cute!
aNgeL chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
wow,,such a romantic story!hahahaha...

i never realized that you could make such a romantic story like this...is that really you?hahahahha...

Btw,,i really don't understand why you always say that your english are bad?

i think your english are really really good!

Honestly,,there are some words in you story that i don't understand,,because as you know my english is worse than you...hahhahaha...T.T

ganbate shiroganerinkun!

i know you can make more stories better than this although i think this story is already good enough...hehehehe...

- aNgeL -
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
OMG! I never know Naoto would do that XDD But I like it!
hihazuki chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Excellent, excellent! I think you're not shabby at all! Your grammar is becoming even better!XD

LOVED IT.

P.S: You payed attention to Naoto's height, didn't you? Haha, she couldn't reach up to Souji... AHAHAHAHA!XDXD
Shina Suzuki chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good, I think. Very good. You know, your English is always make me jealous. I can't write as good as you did.

Yeah! Good story!
leaflett chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
...it was cute. 8DD Naoto thinking that she should try to be obvious about her feelings towards Souji is cute, and I adore how Souji seems to like to tease her a lot. 8D There's several awkward sentences, but they are not that distracting and obvious!

A good job overall, anyway! 8DD
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I just realized I haven't left you a review in a while... Hm.

The story was cute and I very much enjoyed the idea you used for this. The characters were faintly OCC, but it is also near impossible to perfect a character's personality unless you're the creator, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Some sentences were slightly awkward, so I might suggest a beta reader to go through and help you out with the lines that seem to have rough patches. Aside from that, you do a wonderful job in writing and I look forward to more.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It's not OOC at all I think.

It's a really good fic to begin with.

I love how Naoto blushing, feeling embarassed,everything.

It's just make her so cute.

Your English is really,really good I should say.

Good job!