Reviews for When It Rains
Kimnd chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't really know what to say. I'm not in the best state to be writing a review, it being 2 in the morning, but I do want you to know that this story is really, really, good.
It is perfect in every way that I can think of. The moment when Ash wonders if Umbreon's holding a flash too long- he's always thinking about Pokemon, even when somebody freaking DIED. The way that you have Ash and co. find out about the professor's death. Ash spacing out throughout the Uno game, just like what I'm sure he does in the show.
I might have to reread it, but it's SO good there isn't a word to describe it other than "perfect," in my eyes.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, beautifully written. I am literally crying.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is so sweet, and bitter. But nice. Anyway, what exactly happened? Did the Professor fall?
Mr.jack chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i..think my heart just broke ;-;
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This story DEFINITELY emphasizes the Hurt/Comfort and Friendship genres.

PROFESSOR OAK! TTTT

So sad yet so sweet...

Keep it up! 8DDDDD You have a KNACK for writing! :D
thelonearcanine chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww...you had to leave it there! *pouts*
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it so much. Continue with the great work!
Fankidlover99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
-whimpers and holds back tears- This is a very... good... story... The details are amazing, and you did a good job keeping them in character. I like it very much, good job.
IshiHatake23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'd managed to hold the tears back... then Gary started crying and I lost it.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
A-ma-zing!

Won-der-ful!

Freaking AWESOME!

A really outstanding work.
PhantomWriterShayle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like it It's nice to see that Ash and Gary would be there for each other, even being rivals. Sad to see poor Professor Oak go as he did though :'(

The story is well thought out and well written.

Awesome work :)
KHobsessed chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow, this really was a sad story but I liked it very much tough.

It's amazing how well you expressed their emotions and feelings, you're a reaaally good writer.

Poor Gary, but at leased he's got Ash to comfort him ;) Hehe

Anyways, keep up the good writing ! x
XTAIGAX chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I absolutely love this story. It makes me happy, and it's wonderfully narrated! It gives me a feeling of appreciation, like, actually appreciating everything I used to take for granted. If I could, I would cry.
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I have to know... what exactly happened to Gary? I didn't really catch on. (Sorry!) He fell down the stairs and then, Ash is worried, and everyone's worried, and I didn't understand past that.

I did really enjoy it though. I found this off a deviantart picture. :) Your writing is very flowing. It put me into the perfect mood at the right times.

Please message me back the answer I'm looking for! I'd much appreciate it. :)

Lil Enchantress
starkling chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was so beautiful... *sniff* Really. My poor, poor Gary-honey. I quite like the fact that nobody mentioned Professor Oak's name, even thought it was he who was injured and it isn't quite clear if he died or not (?).

Smooth writing and emotions evoking text; me likes.

N