Reviews for Encounters
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
OMG! My chest actually hurts after reading that and I feel like I'm about to bawl! What an amazing writer you are!
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
i had complaint de la butte playing.

it's from moulin rouge, which i havent even seen, yet have the soundtrack.

soundtrack.

who calls it that?

but anyway, the music was fitting, although not emo, this was sad.

oh so very sad.

this really evoked emotions and was beautifully written.
Kate Lewis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was so upsetting. Jasper, all alone for the rest of his life? I had sad endings... even when they are written like this, written amazingly good. I was really hoping for an ending with the two of them together, maybe that wouldn't be 'happy' in those emo vampire's minds with their "I'm souless... sob" mentality. But, them together would make me happy.

I complain with all the happy endings out there, then I gripe when I hit a sad one. Despite that, this was amazing. You're good at angst, and good at comedy. You're overall-y great!

-Kate
Uxiegirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is excellent! In a sad sort of way, but excellent!
Fall's Breeze chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
tht is so sad [
paper.creations chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
. See, when you told me the idea and it made my heart hurt, I knew it would be like, a million times worse (or better, I don't know which to apply) when I read it all typed out, and it was!

Poor Jasper. Poor, poor darling Jasper.

It was an in character, well written, lovely, angst-ridden, sad-making masterpiece.

I'm going to put this on story alert, and I know you'll be like, "She's so silly, it's completed!" But I put it on story alert with the hopes that you'll post that alternate ending, because at the end of the day, Jasper needs his Alice.

-coughs-

I loved it! Whose going to win an award? You are!

Yay!

~Maggie
Twiligh-Love-Alice chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
like woah, i love this one..
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow.

I'd stopped reading most fanfics, but when I saw your name in my inbox, I had to read it! And I'm glad I did! It was really good! Is this just a one-shot or is there more? Tell me there's more!
girl278 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
woah.

you deserve something shiny. like a boat.