Reviews for A Fullmetal Crackfic!
Victini-Kumi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That explains SO MUCH.
Hells-Will-88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo im gonna kill you you killed my baby doll you killed my imaginary boyfriend you killed my hubby you killed EDWARD ELRIC AND YOU EVEN SAID HE WAS SEXY IM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH INFINITE TIMES OVER YOU HETHENS (sp)
geniusotaku chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You just gave crack-fic a new meaning. Awesome.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
...?!
Scared Immortal chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"*All freeze to see Tohru standing in the hole that Yuki had previously made in the wall, her shirt open and the ouroboros tattooed onto her chest. Her boobs are now huge.*

Tohru: What am I doing here?! Kyo-kun, Yuki-kun, what's happening?!

Kyo and Yuki: *droolage* Uh… Whaaaa?" - Best scene.
CyIaNoDiY chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
oh god wth did i just read (says this while laughing)
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is MomoPeachFlower by the way! I already reviewed so my sister said I could use her account because I wanted to say something I forgot to mention in my comment!

Young Akito, was only for like one episode but they thought he did it pretty well so they put Aaron in a more important character and let him play Hiro when he eventually came onto Fruits Basket.
Just thought I would let you know! :)
Radioactive Cupcakes chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This made no sense, but I LOVE IT!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
THAT WAS TOTALY WICKED! I was laughing throughout that whole thing great job vary funy
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH LMAO LOL...*whipes tear from eye* that's some good stuff right there
Manga-Otaku121344 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That wa funny and interesting, but I have to say there where many more voice acters than that. For expanple:

Envy Kyo's mom, Kazuma 1st anime Scar, Hatori Father, Maria Ross Kagura, and Arisa Elisa. But all in all in was good.
SchmucksIncorporated chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I have too say that this is the most hilarious fanfiction i hav ever read. Laughed my Fing ass off! :)
iheartfullmetal chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
doean't aaron also play um I forgot his name but he is in love with kisa and doesn't really like tohru
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
... WHY DID YOU KILL ED! YOU CANT MAKE HIM DIE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL I totally cracked up at the part where Tohru hugged Haru! I don't usually read crackfics, but that was funny! Make another one! Oh wait...(scrolls to top of the page) You've already made...52 stories.

...