Reviews for The Child of the Mother revised & beta'd
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 7/7
Oh excellent story
Jonn Wolfe chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Interesting tale. I kinda like this, and hope it continues. )
HowlnMadHowie chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
um...just a point of reference. Since this is still 1st season (given Tasha is still alive and head of security) that doesn't make Worf part of command staff. Least I don't recall him being part of command staff before Tasha when alive
Peanut Gallery chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Great Story, You blended the Series purfectly, Character true to their series, Humor Good, lots of suprizes, no indigenent Riker with a bloody nose well we can't have everything. Well research with helpful referances a paragraph ends.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
CleoRose chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next update!
Nedy Rahn chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Interesting very interesting
triniti3n1 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
i hope you plan to finish this.
snowecat chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
This is pretty interesting, hope you come back soon. I think Faith banging Worf would be wild. How would a Klingon react to a Slayer?
Nedy Rahn chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Nice update, but are you hinting with the Klingon theology at the end that perhaps Faith and Buffy are Klingon spirits and souls in human bodies?
Nedy Rahn chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
In the immortal words of Spock, "Fascinating."
Nonibait chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
interesting story. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

With the episode you've placed her in I'd love to see Willow go into a certain room instead of Data. Tasha Yar was always my favorite Trek character and her and Willow would be an awesome pairing. But I'm sure you have your own plans for things like pairings.

Well done and thanks for sharing.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
What the hell?

Great story! Hope to see more soon!

sleepy26 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
interesting start can't wait to read more
IcyStare chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
great start! very interesting, I can't wait for more. update soon!