Reviews for Demons And Hellmouths And Ex Boyfriends
BlueHour95 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very nice. You let the characters speak for themselves, which is a rare skill. A lot of Buffy fanfic tends to show their biases in 10 foot tall flashing neon. It's a quick little glimpse into their lives after the hellmouth and you portray the relationships well. Buffy is exasperated with Andrew, but still puts up with him the way she'd put up with an annoying kid brother. There's a peculiar mix of intimacy and sadness in her interactions with Riley and wariness and respect when she sees Sam. Well done.
Roses in May chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Really enjoyed the story. It's always such a pleasure to find a well written story on this site. And the fact that it took place in Cleveland and I live in Cleveland is just a plus. Very nice job!
sparky24 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great story. You capture perfectly Buffy's boredom and uneasiness in meeting Riley again. Interesting little exchange between Sam and Buffy.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I really like this look at the life Buffy is currently leading. I never understood the hate on for Riley; he's a genuinely nice guy who happned to fall for a woman who was toatally wrong for him but that doesn't make him evil.