Reviews for I Just Don't Get It
1hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You should continue this, unless u did and I missed it, which is totally plausible, and you should write their next class and their disscussion then.
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i like it. you should do like a sequel or something like that for this story. once again this is totally awesome
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I don't get it. Are they together in this or not? Otherwise very funny.
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Cute story but a little opened ended. Good job!
xopeaceQTx13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i love joe/stella together! i really like their characters and I think you did a great job with this oneshot. It was very funny and definitely something they would argue/flirt about haha (:

peace out!
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh I can just picture it...especially the Mike Newton part!
fuelledbystarbucks chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this was adorable, i love the fact that they seem to be in their own little world, I can see them just wandering aimlessly through the school halls. Good Job.

Laura
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
hahah aw! cute! D 3
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hilarious.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so cute. I love it when Twilight is brought up in other fandoms. Plus I could totally see some of this happening. It's fun to read little Joe/Stella interactions.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
So adorable. I was smiling the

whole time I was reading it. (:

Really cute. Great writing.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw, this was cute :D. I love it, you write so well. I love how you captured their friendship, and how Joe mentioned how Edward sparkles :D.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Cute, I like how jelous Joe was of a fictional character.
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Well -sniff- I must say, I agree. Joe is WAY better than any of teh twilight boys, especially Edward. Jacob is a close shot tho. Hmmph. LOL. LOVED the story though! It was totally cute :)
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Stelly? Joey? That's so cute. That was really funny. I've read Twilight so it was pretty easy to understand, but I also think if you haven't read it you'll still understand it. You describe it perfectly. :)